Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How one's preception can change. (dope related)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I ran into some people I used too know back in the drug using days. I can't believe I used too like those people. All they talk about is dope. They live in some crappy part of town. (I gave them a ride home from downtown) What the hell did I ever see in that life ????? Although they're not thieves, I still don't want too be around them or their kind. I'm telling you, 1/2 a hour around them and I wanted too get my fat arse home and lock the doors !!!!!

2. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Here we go again....

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I know what you mean though. In June I got to go back to my hometown for the first time in 5 years. I ran into a bunch of my old friends. It seems nobody has done anything. Few of them were in school, most all of them worked at a resturant, and they were all using. Still doing the same exact crap they did years ago. I think it should be mandantory for people to have to leave home once they get out of high school, just for a few years. It really motivates you to get up off your but and do someting with your life.

:D

3. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Been sober for nine years and every time I see my old friends, I cringe.

4. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

You used to hang around with strippers Paul, so there was some fringe benefits...... But I hear you, it's good you left it all behind. Did you check your car when you got home to make sure nothing was missing? :D

5. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

or check it to make sure they didn't leave anything behind?

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Nothing missing, glass pipe left behind. It went into the dumpster shattered into many many small pieces !!!!!!!

7. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

yea everyone in high school is in love with pot and some are moving onto coke...cant stand going some places anymore because if it starts to get a little boring..hey you wanna go smoke?

8. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Good for you not wanting to go back to that life. I know what you mean, I know guys in their 30s living the same life they did in HS.