Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How should i approach this??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5freak44, Mar 2, 2006.

1. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

I was at a party and the poliece knocked on the door, no one answerd, parents were called from the registration of our vechiles and parking tickets were given out. The girl that i was with, had her dad come pick us up.

That girls parking ticket was dismissed, later the next day when the officer called her dad.

So now i alone am stuck with a 97 dollar ticket for parking against the flow of traffic, IN A CIRCLE DRIVE (if that means anything).

Would yall just pay the ticket, or do yall have any tips for me on handleing this. I have an extension on the fine already because im going out of town, but what should i do?

Thanks guys!

Jonathan

2. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Have her dad put in the good word for ya....He obvioulsy knows the officer or has some juice elsewhere. Or just pay the ticket:shame:

3. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Easy for you to say, there's no traffic in Iowa so you can't go against it. :D

Seriously though, what Stomper said, talk to the guy, he's obviously got a connection that you don't.

4. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

We just know how to park here[​IMG]

5. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

well he had a connection because he came and picked us up from the party so we didnt leave our sleeping bags and change of clothes at the house and drive home...