Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How stoked am i?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ryoken, May 23, 2004.

1. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

after months of searching...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

just bought it this morn, need to pick it up during the week.. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

87 with a 96 350 TBI, 700r, 10bb with 3.73's.. factory oil cooler, quad shock setup... very, very clean body. the floors are perfect. rocker has a golfball size hole. pretty perfect tan interior.. good platform to start with i think. now i just need to find a K30 wanting to donate its rears /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I have the answer /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif :hack /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif: then wheel like the madman that you know you are!!!nice blaze though /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Looks nice, how much /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Nice score, looks really clean /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. ryoken

not cheap... 4500... he wanted 5500... i was happy with the deal after looking at dozens of rotboxes... was getting ready to head south /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif figure i want to start with as clean a truck as i could find since i want to DD it. and this was the cleanest by far.

has the original window option sticker even.. 2nd owner. the guy actually had a dealership install the later 350. the 700 was done in 99 too... gears, last year...

i was hoping to get something a little cheaper to have money for lift and tires, but hopefully i can save that up in a month or 2.... thinking ORD flip, 4" EZ-rides, 1" body and 35's, 36's...

it'll end up with a color change too, but sorry guys, very little trimming if any. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif well, not till i start smashing the fenders at least. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

damn that thing is clean looks good /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Right On! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

9. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Keep it in good shape man. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

sweet man!! ill keep aneye out for some axles. i just picked up a 14 bolt, and a dana 44 for 250.00!

your moving south? im heading to my boat now to see if i can catch some fluke!

11. ryoken

nah, more contemplating flying down and driving one home. ended up getting this one down by A.C..

good luck with them fluke! i usually get all the fishing rumours down at work.. heard its been good so far this year.. what kinda boat you have?

12. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

congrats on a sweet blazer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Nice looking truck! Congratulations. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    96 350 TBI

[/ QUOTE ]
    If it truly is a '96 350, it should be a vortec. TBI's last year was '95.