Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How sweet it is

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by '73 K5, Jun 10, 2000.

1. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Its my time to brag. I finally got done with the latest stage of my Blazer's buildup. 2.5 inch Superlift front springs with ORD heavy duty shackles, greaseable bushings, ORD swaybar disconnects, Skyjacker dropped pitman arm, Pro Comp shocks and steering stabilizer, ORD 4 inch shackle flip and greaseable bushings in the rear, new brake lines for the front, etc. I just put the 15x10 589's and 33 inch Swamper radials on last night. It looks great. And its about the only Blazer in town that is LEVEL. With 2.75 inches of lift in the front and 4 in the back it really looks nice.
    I could get run over by a school bus today and I'd still have a smile on my face. Man, my Blazer looks good...even with all the dents and rust!

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

ROCK ON DUDE!!!

CHICK'S DIG THE FULL TOPPER!!![​IMG]

4. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Yea, I know. I suck at computers. I'm going to have one of my friends scan a picture or two pretty soon.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

5. Jeff427

Jeff427 1/2 ton status

"Those aren't dents, they're works of art!" is what I tell people about my Blazer.

Jeff427
    http://jeff427.coloradok5.com/
    <font color=red>Mud Dog Off Road Club</font color=red>

6. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

Why you knock'n the "non-level" Blazers?? HAHA I drove by the other day to see if you were home, but the Blazer was gone and I figured you were getting the shackle flip put on. Just because mine is "uneven" doesn't mean you have to keep reminding me!! I got to see it now that it's done. I know you have worked on it and had some problems, now I have to see the final part. Now, LET'S GO WHEELING!!

Alex
    [​IMG]What me get stuck? NEVER!![​IMG]