Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How to be an arsonist....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Jun 19, 2003.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

So I'm surfing the net because of Grim Reaper (over on PBB) posted asking about the anti SUV links. So I click on one someone posted for ELF

There is this link on their home page....

http://www.earthliberationfront.com/library/elf_manual300.pdf

WTF? Why is this being allowed and permitted? It's terrorism to be going around and setting fires to things like that. This makes me sick.... how come something like this is sitting up for all to see, like it's a good thing? I get freedom of speech. But when their freedom of speech is teaching people to set fires, fires where people can die, it ends IMO... this just really pisses me off....

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

They really get away with some chit don't they, they also have plans for setting boobytraps in the woods to seriously injure people.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

that stuff really pisses me off /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i just read the anti-motorcycle www page there... fawkin leftist trash and their wanna be guerilla war tactics.

<rambo voice> "don't push it... I'll give you a war you won't believe" <end rambo voice>

I can just see two gay long haired hippy guys in rainbow colored shirts slinking around the woods making some of those booby traps and sneaking away all the while thinking they are so great and saving the world single handedly etc. <rolls eyes> I'd like to see 100 or so of these eco-terrorists duke it out with my old squad from the 5th Marines out in the woods. We woulda treated them like the neighbors red-headed step kid. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

j

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    two gay long haired hippy guys in rainbow colored shirts

[/ QUOTE ] Thats the same [naughty word] they spew about us dude.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gifWhats wrong with being gay, long haired or wearing a rainbow shirt.......BTFU, J, Although plinking them off from a treestand( whatever their sexual preferance, hair style or lack of fasion sense) would be sweet ...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Thats the same [naughty word] they spew about us dude.... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, they use different "insults" for us.. redneck, beer guzzlin', hilly billy yada yada yada. No true left wing wacko would ever use the word "gay" in a negative way.

[ QUOTE ]
    Whats wrong with being gay

[/ QUOTE ]

nuttin, actually i love gay people. I wish about 90% of men on earth were gay.. that'd leave like 20 million women just for me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and as far as gay women are concerned... what red blooded man DOESN'T like to watch a couple of good lookin lesbians go at it?!?!?! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    long haired

[/ QUOTE ]

hippy reference... and there are plenty of things wrong with THAT "movement" (as in bowel movement).

[ QUOTE ]
    BTFU,

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? Ive been online since 1981 and never heard of btfu... lol! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Although plinking them off <snerp> from a treestand would be sweet ...... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking more of a military style ambush... complete with claymores and heavy machine gun support... but thats just me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

so let me understand this... the pinko bastards are under the impression that using an aerosol spray can to emit paint into the air and onto vehicles is acceptable, while driving an SUV isnt? That lighting a SUV on fire and forcing all the hazardous chemicals into the air (you know, because burning tires is a nice clean fire) is good for mother earth? How about the chemicals needed to clean the SUV's? Hmm... I dont know, I kinda like the idea of these dipsh!ts... if the worst we have to worry about is these complete fawktards trying to find inventive ways to f*ck up the environment while bashing us thats a cake walk. Besides, it takes the heat off the SUV drivers, makes them the victim and makes people dislike and genuinely hate the eco-fawkers.

I especially love it when you see these f*cksticks singing, clapping and harassing folks about thier SUV's and big caddy's and at the end of the day they walk over and get in thier VW vans and VW bugs... dripping oil, pushing out more pollution than even the large SUV's nowadays. not to mention the ever popular engine fire that anyone driving an air-cooled VW is terrified of...

Ya... I like these guys... they are genuinely the smartest peanuts in the turd. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I wouldn't worry about it much. They are very open about claiming responsibility for thier actions and I'm sure the FBI is in the process of infiltrating thier organization. This is terrorism and it's right here where we can get them. I'm sure that soon we will see some of these fawktards in jail.... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif