Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how to get out of a speeding ticket FUNNY STUFF 30mins long though

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bad_bo_ti, Jul 2, 2004.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

A guy with a iroc tells people how he gets out of tickets!!! he sounds like an idiot too!! lol go here enjoy

2. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

that guy is a dumb a$$ /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

i want my 30 mins back just dumb /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

4. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

i never knew gm used a different metal for the iroc camaros!!! /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

5. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    "Do you remember Rodney King?" "Who?" /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

I wish I could say only in Kalifornia, but, sadly, I think people like that exist EVERYWHERE...

Wow...270horse...That thing must sure haul the garbage /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And man, I better wash and wax my K5 more so I can avoid speeding ticktes /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Chris

7. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

8. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

just when i thought id see or heard the umest people, and now there is this guy what a dumbas$ wax the stealth bomber? dumbest thing id ever heard!! /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

OMG too funny...What a retard... IROC..BIG DEAL so I guess nothing is faster than that.. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. 1-ton

1-ton 1/2 ton status Premium Member

What a Dufess. Not only would an officer give this lunk head a speeding ticket faster than you can say "sign next to the X", but the officer would probably ask for permission to search his car as well with this Dufesses clown act.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Stealth bomber...special metal?

How about composite material? NO metal at all!

As to radar bouncing off the shiny car, that's what it's supposed to do!! It bounces off, comes back to the reciever and the speed is read that way.

WHAT A JACKASS!

12. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Phil Hendrie is hilarious. Should I let you in on the joke? Nahh!!!