Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How to get unsauced?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BowtieBlazer, Sep 14, 2002.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Had a long drinking night last night. Worshiped the toilet last night and when i woke up this morning. Feel like [censored]!! Can't eat cuz it will come back up....how do you unwind after a night like last night.

2. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

sleeping pills /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif just kiss this day goodbye and start all over tomorrow /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gifcoke alway's used to help my stomach /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Clamato juice helps. Something in the tomato dilates your veins and the salt helps your body absorb water.

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Clam and beer...a little hair of the dog will perk you back up.

Rene

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

definately start drinking again, right now, it's the only thing that works...Your body is mad because you STOPPED drinking.... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. Skroo

Skroo 1/2 ton status

The only problem with my idea is if you drink you might forget it but here it is. Right before you go to bed drink two big glasses of water. The reason you have a hangover is cause you piss twice what you drink. You wake up feeling like [censored] cause you're dehydrated. My friend will also take a couple ibuprofin before he crashes.

7. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i guess thats why i hate alcohal in the first place, im sorry, but i dont get what people see in something that tast like [censored], smells like [censored], ****s you up, that makes you feel like [censored], and actually puts you in a good mood or whatever the "SPEACIAL" thing that it does for you for only a night or while your drinking it..whats the point!??..(i guess its good that im 16 and think this way now!) even drinking it once and a while or something..i dunno its just NASTY stuff, cant ya just drink pop and be happy with it? lol..(btw this is not to a direct person, just my opinion on the topic)

8. Can Can

Come back and tell us the same thing in 5 years, son!!!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

9. Djroffroad

Djroffroad 1/2 ton status

I drink 2 full glasses of water before I go to bed, and I head off any hang over 95% of the time.

Makes sence since hang overs are caused by dehydration.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm 36 and don't like the taste of beer. The only time I drink is when I'm at the tittie bar. Then one beer will last me for over an hour. I never have liked drinking, don't know why not, I just never could get into it. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

11. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Drinking to be buzzed is okay but getting the the point where you are puking and cannot even stand up is not a fun thing. I usually would stop before I got to that phase becuase I know what will happen if I continue.

I had a date with the bathroom for 3 days straight going too far once. I couldnt even move my head it was so bad. I will NEVER do that again. LOL /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

12. blublaz57

blublaz57 1/2 ton status

there is this stuff at the grocery store called pedilite it will be in the baby section tastes like crap but it replinishes your electrolites that you loss when you puke and dehydrate yourself. trust me my wife is a RN

13. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

no problem i will!! i dont have any diserie at all to drink. and i have lots of peer presure at school, have the damn school is on drugs or drinking for god sake, i think it just turns me of more!

14. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Good for you /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

15. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Come back and tell us the same thing in 5 years, son!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

16. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Keep thinking like that. I think drinking is over rated when it's to get wasted. I do drink some... Mike's Hard Lemonaid, Magaritas, Sex on the Beach.... things like that... but 1 or 2... if I drank more I'd up an alcoholic anyhow. It runs rampid in my family and knowing me I have that gene or whatever it is that causes it to make me that way......

17. Can Can

I'm just giving you a hard time, brother!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif But trust me, the way you think changes a LOT between the ages of 16 and 21. I still remember how I felt about certain things when I was 16, and I'm amazed at how naive I was.

18. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

well..see thats part of the reason i hate it..and i mean i HATE it...(drinking)..alchohalism runs in my family as well, and i see what it does, i dont even think its so much hating it, as it is just plain scared of it, cuase i proboly most likly have that gene to, start drinking a little and next thing you know im drinking a 6 pack a night lol..so im mostly scared of what might happen if i did, so thats probobly why ill never touch it..and i dont like it either...

19. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

There is no problem with that. You are no less of a person nor neive for not wanting it or trying it. You are just giving yourself a better chance at not being an alcoholic like you say, alcohol poisoning, getting into an accident. All of the things that can go along with drinking.

Im not saying people who drink are BAD not at all, but its definatly refreshing and a very GOOD thing to not give your body and mind the risk or challanges that go along with drinking. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

20. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I like to get drunk.....nuttin wrong wit that. I'm drinkin Jack and Coke as I am repleying. The only way I found out to get rid of a hangover is to start drinking again. It works. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

BTW what did you drink lastnight? I want some! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif