Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How to go to Hell-dorado?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by great scott, Sep 29, 2003.

1. great scott

great scott 1/2 ton status

seriously I have never ran helldorado and cant find any good maps.

2. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

well as far as i can remember, you take a paved road to a dirt road, then you wind through some mountains and turn off into an un-marked creek bed, then drive in it for a while till you get there. you'll know your there when you see the big rocks. it helps if you follow someone who knows how to get there, thats what i did. hope this helps /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Yep, that's how I remember the way in too. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

Take the highway south of town till you come to the top of the mountain. On your right is a dirt road that is the exit to Pritchett Canyon. On your left is the road that goes to Helldorado. Turn left and follow that road till you cross a one lane bridge. Start looking to your left. Take the next turn off to the left. This will put you in the creek bed. The entrance to lower should be the second left you see. Both lefts will be together the first one goes up hill the second is the entrance. If you stay straight there it will wind around to the entrance to upper.

5. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

If you hang a hard left immediately after the bridge, you run Coyote. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Makes Upper look easy.

6. great scott

great scott 1/2 ton status

Thanks Butch atleast some one remberd wich dirt road to take /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. But what the heck is this cyote trail?