Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how to make tires new!!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Confederate9, Jan 2, 2002.

1. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

im sure many of u have used this stuff, but when my tires are muddy then i want em clean, i couldnt fine ne tihgn to get em 100% clean, jsut wasnt gonna happen
    then i bought PURPLE POWER i sprayed it on there, then went to another tires to spray it on, went back to the 1st tire and hosed it off, DAMN it was so clean.
    the white on the writing looked like i jsut got the tires put on. i was VARY impressed and so i thoguht i would share.
    any one else have ne good cleaning supplies that are bought at stores. ?

<font color=red>K5: Because size DOES matter</font color=red>
    85 K5 4IN LIFT 35 GOOD YEAR WRANGLER MT/R, AMERICAN RACING WHEELS

2. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Tire Foam from Armorall. There are cheaper other's, but that's what I use.

behemoth K5
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool -
    than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

3. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Just got done putting on my lift last weekend and was using the wifes brand new van and got grease on the seat. I won't even go into details on that. But I had tried different cleaners before without much luck so when I found that Armour All had a carpet and upholstery cleaner I thought What could I loose. Well it worked great it even says right on the can that it gets out grease and it does. Thank goodness!!!!

4. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

When ever I need to clean stuff, wash grease off my hands, or get grease out of clothes I use M-30 hand cleaner and stain remover from Dollar General, it works better than any thing I've ever seen. It even got dried oil paint out of a pair of blue jeans I had.

77 Blazer, 350, NP203, K&N, 31-inch Cooper Discoverers
    <a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/jonathandwill>http://community.webshots.com/user/jonathandwill</a>