Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How to not deliver pizza

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyCaGal, Feb 9, 2004.

1. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I was driving home from a friends one night, and have to go down this narrow road that runs right along Hwy 99 and causes some weird stuff since sometimes cars appear to being coming at you even thought they are on the highway. This doofus comes flying up behind me tail gating me. I was like forgot you, and drove even slower. She got impatient and went around me and hit the gas. I saw her rear end slide, and thought, they're gonna over correct, and she did. In order to keep from eating it and going through the fence onto the highway, she went back, lost it and spun around 2 times before she came to rest backwards on the powerline wire. Best part was when I stopped and made sure she were ok, she called her boss who promptly showed up and was more concerned the pizzas were ruined then if his 16 year old driver was hurt. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Best part was when I stopped and made sure she were ok, she called her boss who promptly showed up and was more concerned the pizzas were ruined then if his 16 year old driver was hurt. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

3. ChevyCaGal

One more...

[​IMG]

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah the 99 down by Elk Grove is a weird one at night. I just have to know, did the pizza get there is 30 min or less? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah the 99 down by Elk Grove is a weird one at night. I just have to know, did the pizza get there is 30 min or less? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I was standing there when the owner opened the boxes. The cheese had slid off and the pizzas were jacked. He was totally pissed off. The girl had just gotten her license like 2 months before from what I was told by another person there at the scene, but who knows. If that is true, then the owner is an idiot for hiring someone so new to the wheel.

This was E. Stockton Blvd, right in front First Baptist church, which is my church. It's a awful road. Every so often at night when I leave church, I think someone is coming and wait and they turn out to be on the freeway...

I makes me laugh to think the cops when they pulled up.... they were like wtf, how did you manage that? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I diddnt know Pappa Johns had a 4x4 club!!!Looks like the Pappa John "FLEX RAMP" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifflexxed out /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifhp

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    This was E. Stockton Blvd,

[/ QUOTE ]
    Say no more /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    I makes me laugh

[/ QUOTE ] is Someone spikeing the punch at church /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

9. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

That is probably the weirdest position I've ever seen a car in. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

ive got a friend thats manager at a pappa johns, ima show these to him, lol

11. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Best part was when I stopped and made sure she were ok, she called her boss who promptly showed up and was more concerned the pizzas were ruined then if his 16 year old driver was hurt. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he'd really be in shock if you called OSHA and reported that he has a 16 year old driving for a job. It is strictly prohibited from OSHA regulations to have anyone under 18 driving as part of their job. Maybe a $10,000 fine would make him less pissed off than a few pizzas?

12. mr_fujisawa

mr_fujisawa 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I diddnt know Pappa Johns had a 4x4 club!!!Looks like the Pappa John "FLEX RAMP" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifflexxed out /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifhp

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, whomever can flex the most on it gets free pizza for life. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

13. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i wonder how lomg the recipient waited for the grub? those are funny pics. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

14. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Wish you had some pictures of when the cops got there or of an extraction. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. dysphemism

dysphemism 1/2 ton status

you shoulda been like "well was it worth it?"

16. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

Now I have seen cars drive up the guidewire, but that is unusual.

17. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

was she hot? /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

18. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you miss that she was 16?

19. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't checking her out, sorry.

20. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I wasn't checking her out, sorry.

[/ QUOTE ] Steph ,just move to San Fran already, I'm OK with your beaver needs , who else matters...Really it's OK.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif