Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How to Piss Off a "Right Winger"!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by backcountry, Aug 28, 2004.

1. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

How to Piss Off a \"Right Winger\"!

[​IMG]

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Re: How to Piss Off a \"Right Winger\"!

I'm not pissed.

Bush IS a punk ass chump.

3. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

i like "bush", maybe yur bread is buttered on the other side ? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I'd wear it if the back said the same about Kerry.

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd wear it if the back said the same about Kerry.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Doesn't bother me. But I will say [ QUOTE ]
    Punkass Chump

[/ QUOTE ] or not, he's still a lot better choice then Kerry. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Punkass Chump

[/ QUOTE ] or not, he's still a lot better choice then Kerry. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you are a closed minded idiot there are more than two presidential canidates.

8. justwhatido

justwhatido 1/2 ton status

Doesn't make me mad at all. I listened to C-Span Thursday and Kerry's testimony before congress about Vietnam.

I'll bet if you took his statements about Iraq and Vietnam and compared them both, you would find them to be the same in spirit if not retoric. He's a liberal, tree hugging wussy trying to come off as a eroic Vietnam vet. I'll bet some of the vets with lost limbe he talked about in his congressional testimony are not very impressed with hs purple hearts.

Fred

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Unless you are a closed minded idiot there are more than two presidential canidates.

[/ QUOTE ] Apparently, even if you are a closed minded idiot... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10. backcountry

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Punkass Chump

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]What's that matter ??? In reality, how long has it been sence a non republican or non democrat has been ellicted into office in this country ??? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Might as well only be the two partys.

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Punkass Chump

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]What's that matter ??? In reality, how long has it been sence a non republican or non democrat has been ellicted into office in this country ??? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Might as well only be the two partys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, third party canidates have been elected for pubic office. Not for President, but it's only a matter of time.

People like you with the view, "Well, he's not going to win, so I'll just vote for a republican or democrat" are the only thing holding them back.

13. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Punkass Chump

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, third party canidates have been elected for pubic office. Not for President, but it's only a matter of time.

People like you with the view, "Well, he's not going to win, so I'll just vote for a republican or democrat" are the only thing holding them back.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Okay sure. I doubt I'll see one as President in my life time.

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Vote Kerry into office and see how quickly a third party gets a shot.

Bush has pissed a lot of of people off, and Kerry will be FAR worse if elected, that doesn't leave a whole lot of options to closed minded people.

15. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

If your gonna pull the name callin card out, your gonna pay harshly,last chance to remove it! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    If ya got something factual and educated to say, great tear it up! other wise keep your half-witted, uneducated, self serving, nothing good to say, ect,ect,ect, pie hole closed!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

16. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Actually, it isn't because of people like Z3PR, he can't vote

Jeese, it's like you expect one of four or five people to please EVERYONE

17. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    If your gonna pull the name callin card out, your gonna pay harshly,last chance to remove it! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    If ya got something factual and educated to say, great tear it up! other wise keep your half-witted, uneducated, self serving, nothing good to say, ect,ect,ect, pie hole closed!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

18. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

Don't bother replying to this cause your being ignored bigger than sh!t, the only people that post crap like that are trying to stir the pot and looking for trouble,so go back to your little california liberal hole in the ground, and have a big ole' swig from the STFU koolaid barrel! till you can say something educated without name callin and and something backed up by factual info I just can't beleive how low some of you liberals will go to get out your messages of hate and discontent, KISS MY WHITE, MALE, CONSERVATIVE, GUN TOTIN A$$ /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

19. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Actually, it isn't because of people like Z3PR, he can't vote

[/ QUOTE ]

Felon?

20. backcountry

[ QUOTE ]
    Don't bother replying to this cause your being ignored bigger than sh!t, the only people that post crap like that are trying to stir the pot and looking for trouble,so go back to your little california liberal hole in the ground, and have a big ole' swig from the STFU koolaid barrel! till you can say something educated without name callin and and something backed up by factual info I just can't beleive how low some of you liberals will go to get out your messages of hate and discontent, KISS MY WHITE, MALE, CONSERVATIVE, GUN TOTIN A$$ /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Matt,

Your anger really exposes your education so be carefull.

Apparently it is ok for you to post "garbage" about other candidates. Why is it not ok for me to post links?

Further more; who did you get the "Kool-Aid" saying from? Could it have been for a guy named Bubba Ray? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Why is it so hard for some to come up with their "own" words? /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif