Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how to post pics???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 85mudblazin, Apr 19, 2004.

1. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

I have an account with webshots and I cant figure out how to post pictures in a post. I dont want to have a link I just want the picture to pop up when the post is viewed. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

Webshots wont let you post a pic, only a link. Try a site like Imagestation or Cardomain for hosting pics, they let you post a pic from their albums. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Once you have the pic hosted on an accessible site use the "image" option in the Instant UBB Code box to the right of the smileys and insert the picture path from the pics properties. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Webshots will not allow you to remote link to this site. Something to do with their popups. Good alternative is to get an account at car domain /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Sony imagestation only works about 50% of the time now for some reason, thats why i quit using them also.

5. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

well crap I guess I will go to cardomain and see if that works. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Sony imagestation only works about 50% of the time now for some reason, thats why i quit using them also.

[/ QUOTE ]

:making mental note: Good info, thanks!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif