Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how to post pics?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wild-will, Sep 4, 2003.

1. wild-will

wild-will 1/2 ton status

hey do i have to have a website with pics to get a pic on these pages is there any way i can just take my digital pics and like paste em on my post>?

2. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

I think you have to be a paying member to post pics.

3. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

you need the pics on a web page. If you do webshots you cant post the image. Just right click the pic on your web page and go dowm to propeties. High light the URL address on there and copy it. Then when you goto post click on the image clicky. past the URL in the lil box that comes up and your all set.

4. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

They have to be hosted on a website somewhere (You can't just paste them from your hard drive or something like that). Easiest thing to do is open a free webshots account, but then you have to make links to your albums or pictures. Webshots doesn't allow remote-linking (the picture won't show up in the forum text). I think ImageStation allows remote linking.

Oh yeah...members here have their own photo albums and you can link to pictures in a post using the "image" tag, and the picture will show up in the post.