Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How to really Pi$$ off your wife

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GotLabs, Mar 5, 2006.

1. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I told my wife a few weeks ago that I wanted to buy another truck, her reply was "You dont need anymore junk". I left it at that, besides who made her the Queen junk judger? So I placed my bids, and won the auction. I didnt tell her for a few days though, she never said "DO NOT BUY ANOTHER TRUCK". Needless to say when I told her I had to road trip to pick up my new truck, she got a little upset with me. I told her "Sometimes decisions have to be made on the executive level instead of the command level. There are some things that the CO of the house should not be bothered with because they are prone to knee jerk reactions that generally start with NO.. and besides its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission." She laughed at my little plea statement and some other BS I fed her, so no harm no foul, until I told her that I was going to park it in the backyard. This started another arguement "That thing is going to kill my grass" of course I said, less grass I have to cut and we can sit on the tailgate and drink some cold beers. She laughed at my song and dance I gave her so I was safe.
    Well my dad picks it up for me and tells me that "it dont look to bad, the motor and drivetrain are complete". We get there Sat morning to load it up and go home, so I look it over and think "wonder if it will run"? So two batteries and a can of ether later she smoking away! Couldnt believe it! Needless to say I drove it from St George SC to Byrdville NC (200 miles) before putting it on a trailer (lights wouldnt work and it was getting dark). The looks I was getting on 95N were priceless, had the old jewel maxed out at 60mph. Needless to say, I have a nice lawn ornament for the neighbors to complain about now!!!:D

cucv.jpg

2. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Nice find bro. =) At least it runs... that means you can move it every few days so it doens't kill the grass. =-)

3. 81K5GUY

81K5GUY 1/2 ton status

sweeeet! I love the old military vehicles.

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

You know

(nice truck)

Until all of these fancy up-town wimmins rights came out like 100 years ago, everything was fine for thousands of years,all of that time it was perfect harmony between women and men. From the the cavemen with the hair thing, into the cave they go,:rotfl: all the way trough to the Horse and Buggy days, what has happened in between now and then to interupt the cycle? :haha:

Im gonna stop before i get shot :haha: :D

5. broc944

broc944 1/2 ton status

The combustion engine was invented, and women got knocked off the top rung of the ladder!:D

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

AMEN!!! Don't even get me started on how to piss of your woman/wife/girlfriend. :rolleyes:

7. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

ahahahaha! good thing theres not too many women on this board...

8. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Who do they piss off when they buy a new truck????

9. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

If you REALLY want to piss em off; Go buy some womens' lingerie that is 3 sizes too small, and leave the bag laying around!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

10. thatK30guy

If she's had a couple of kids and her tits sag, tell her to get a boob job and liposuction. If she's one of those that take it to heart, she will slap you and be pissed off at you for a while since they take it as you're not accepting them for the way their body is. What a joke.

11. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Apparently Wes has settled into the "bitter" stage of his divorce........:rotfl: :rotfl:

12. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

oh was that what that was???????
    :crazy:

13. thatK30guy

:haha: Believe me, there's more to my soon-to-be-ex-wife's drama than just boobs. :haha:

At this point, we are in the negotiation stages of property settlement and all she has turned into is a money grubbing gold digger. She's also fighting for half of all my retirement/stocks, etc. :mad:

I don't think I will get married again unless the next woman is super rich. And a pre-nup will be in order, too.

To anyone thinking of getting married: Don't do it! If you have to, have a pre-nup signed. I don't care if you two are "in love" and "it will never happen to us". No couple is perfect and anything can happen. Keep your ass covered and have her sign a pre-nup for anything you have now and anything you will gain during your marriage.

Good luck!

14. Can Can

Like I said, bitter. C'mon Wes, just because it didn't work out for you doesn't mean you should think poorly of the institute of Marriage. Kim and I have been married for almost 12 years, and things have never been better. Did we have some rough times along the way? Sure.......that's life.

Look at this way. I've had to use this "argument" more than few times with divorced guys who get bitter about marriage after a breakup-

Have you ever had a friend who you left behind because he turned into an idiot? Of course you have. Since then, have you walked around telling people to stop making friends? Of course you haven't.......

15. thatK30guy

Well, maybe I won't hold back the "not get married" clause but I do know I'm going to be a little more pickier on my next mate. And I'm going to make sure we WAIT a while before getting hitched. I want to make sure we both know and understand eachother completely and also seek lots and lots of counseling with a preacher before doing anything.
    I'm learning from my marriage and divorce what NOT to do on my next. Believe me, another divorce is NOT what I want to go thru and experience again. Hence the reason I'm probably a little anal about it now.

16. thatK30guy

Oh, BTW, FWIW, Jen and I would have been married 10 years on this coming April 20th, 2006. What a milestone.

17. Can Can

Yup. Even the worst experiences can teach us valuable lessons. I had a few:whistle: GFs before I met Kim, and I learned a little bit about women AND myself from each and every one of them. That's how I knew Kim was "the One" within a few months of meeting her. And the rest is history....

18. big94gmc

big94gmc 1/2 ton status

Nice CUCV, GotLabs.... HOW MUCH?!?!??????

19. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

Just a little fyi for those thinking about living together and not getting married. Here in Minnesota we don't have a community property law. Which means if you split you don't give up anything that doesn't have her name on it. Well, unless you signed a contract giving her something. When me and the ex-gf split last summer she tried to get me to sign a contract giving her $50,000. I didn't so now I'm really the a**hole to her..........
    George

20. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

'ell of a nice score dude! If ya need to hide a while, I have plenty of room for it, and I promise to replace any parts I "borrow" off it! :wink1: You wouldn't mind having 10/12 bolts under it would you? :rolleyes:

Hey, bring it to the DPG and thrash it good!!!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2006