Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How to Repost like Jeremy_C

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

How to repost like a pro:
    1. Find something that you think is funny, whether it really is or not.
    2. Think "Hey! I can be original and post this at CK5!"
    3. Go to CK5.
    4. Create new post in Non 4x4 Forum.
    5. Paste "funny" thing into the "Post" box.
    6. Giggle like a little girl.
    7. Neglect to add any Graemlins for effect. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    8. Check "I want to preview post."
    9. Press "Continue."
    10. Read your post and laugh hysterically for a few minutes.
    11. Push "Continue."
    12. Wait for people to read it and make posts like "/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif DUDE THAT IS SO [darn] FUNNY, YOU'RE THE GREATEST GUY IN THE WORLD!!! WHERE DO YOU FIND THIS STUFF??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif."
    13. Make a post about your recent rectal examination but cover for yourself by saying you were trying to get attention.
    14. Check on your post and notice no one is looking at it.
    15. Wait for Capman2k to come along and say "REEEEEEEEEEEEE-POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST."
    16. Hide for a few days.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It's all good, J.C., we forgive you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifThats funny Carl, but it's a re-post.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i fixed his post... check out my response. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

j

5. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Its all in the title, Ya dont KNOW its a repost untill ya read it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Look forward to many more re-posts in the future. I'm a post-whore wanna be /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif