Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How to run plates? ASAP

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by PsychoticDeadGuy, Dec 8, 2005.

1. PsychoticDeadGuy

PsychoticDeadGuy 1/2 ton status

How could I run plates to find out a driver's name, etc.? There was some guy following my girlfriend and it freaked her out. So how could i do this?

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

call 911 and report stallker.

3. 5150_BEAST

5150_BEAST Registered Member

running plates...

i was once gonna become a police occifer before i pursued a career as a gm mechanic...this is a thing better left to the police,as long as you have the plate number and a legitimate complaint you are in the clear,but please to keep you and your girl safe dont be the hero...just report it and it will be cool,you will most likely have to file a report but with that done it will be a mark of history just in case the dumbass decides to want to do it again.:waytogo:

4. 78Suburban

78Suburban 1/2 ton status

Beast, that is an awsome Avitar :bow: :p: I cant wait till I muster up the money and find something creative like that.

Yeah, I would call the police, you can have a restraining order filed, and get his butt arrested if he does it again.

5. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Also, there is probably a reason that average Joe's like me and you can't run plates. If your girl is certain she was being followed, and it bothers her, then tell the cops.

6. Robert D

Robert D 1/2 ton status

Yep, get your tax-dollars worth and call it in to the police.

7. OffRoad

OffRoad 1/2 ton status

call the cops and tell them what you just told us. at the least they'll have a record of ti. at the best they'll find out he is a deranged axe-murderer and put him in jail.

*maybe don't tell your gf i told you he might be an axe-murderer. :doah: :wink1:

8. PsychoticDeadGuy

haha, i wont tell her that. she drove around for about 30 mins and then went into a praking lot and went to park but drove all the way through but i guess he didnt notice so he parked and walked in so she got out and checked out his car and made a report, no plates though. dont know what happened after that.

9. OffRoad

OffRoad 1/2 ton status

give your gf an old truck with big bumpers to drive around in. if she see's him again just plow into him.:laugh:

problem solved.

10. PsychoticDeadGuy

she had a tahoe that she would ride right up to someone with or slam on her brakes if someone is talegating her but her dad sold the tahoe and now she drives a little civic. its so sad, i liked the tahoe. well, i have 2 4x4's now, so maybe i will let her drive one when she goes into town.