Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HOW TO SCORE A D60 &14BOLT FOR FREE...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BAD4WD, Jun 20, 2003.

1. BAD4WD

BAD4WD Registered Member

Score a '86 Chev. military pickup 4x4 for 700- with 36K miles runs & drives good.
    Then bought some 3/4 ton axles with 4.10 gears for 400- did the swap & sold the trk for 1500-in 9 days after i bought the trk.
    I would have kept the trk. if i only had more space.
    Now i'm looking for a'55 to'57 chev. pickup to slide these pigs under, I WILL FIND SPACE....laters /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifRULES

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Gotta love deals like that! Wish I could come across something like that!

Kris

3. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Wow... now I only have to find a K30 for 700 bucks.....

4. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Nah-nah-nah - I'm not listening! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

5. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Wow... now I only have to find a K30 for 700 bucks.....

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt, That right there would be a good enough deal to brag about, but damn..... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

SO would two K30s & a K5 for $1K total be a good deal? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. BAD4WD

BAD4WD Registered Member

The day it went in the newspaper, i sold it at 6:30 in the morning, i was a little late for work.
    By 11:00 i had over 10 phone calls.
    Then i called the paper up to stop the add & turned off my cell phone for the rest of the day. After work i had 17 messages about the truck.
    Man there is alot of competition for these trks, you got to be fast. /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gifRULES

8. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Note to self: when buying that great deal 1 ton pickup, always check to see that it really is a D60 under there!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Even more important if you are buying a Dodge. They use the 3 u-bolt set up on the D44 as well as the D60. Look for the kingpins!

10. reedmit

reedmit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif I have to spend $1200.00 for the Dana 60 I am buying. You suck /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif