Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How to tell if you drank too much the night before with fellow CK5ers???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Jan 11, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

It takes a 1/2 a coffee nudge, 1 beer and 4 glasses of whiskey to keep from feeling like you want to throw up the next day, holding the couch down and shaking with the cold sweats are also required.... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

so who was the unlucky sap that got to sit and watch you inhale all the alcohol??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Topdown and Shane74, Shane came over to blow up my compressor, err uhh I mean try to wire it for 220.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

woo hoo... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

That was one helluva day too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Between Shane trying to blow up the garage /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif, the drum exhibitions /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif, the Jim Beam and the Crown Royal /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I didnt even realize it had been like 11 hours since I got there! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

What cracks me up is I tried to wave Shane down to go get some Pankakes but he was on a mission to make it home without throwing up and passed me by like I wasnt even there. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif