Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

how to upgrade membership

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BeaterK20, Dec 8, 2003.

1. BeaterK20

BeaterK20 Guest

i wanna go orange, but cant seem to find the proper links/pages to do so. maybe its jsut too late, and i'm missing something. can someone help me out here?

2. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

Go Here and scroll to the bottom of the page /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    CK5 Membership

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

4. BeaterK20

BeaterK20 Guest

i tried both of those links, and came up with nothing. it keeps telling me that i have entered an incorrect logon or password. i tried to create a new account, and it said that the new logon was good, so i clicked on the submit button, and it asked for another logon. i entered the one it just told me was good, and it came back invalid. hwat gives?

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i tried both of those links, and came up with nothing. it keeps telling me that i have entered an incorrect logon or password. i tried to create a new account, and it said that the new logon was good, so i clicked on the submit button, and it asked for another logon. i entered the one it just told me was good, and it came back invalid. hwat gives?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you enter your user name like it states as case sensitive, like BeaterK20 and not beaterk20... try it like that and see what it does.

6. CK5

7. BeaterK20

BeaterK20 Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Make sure you enter your user name like it states as case sensitive, like BeaterK20 and not beaterk20... try it like that and see what it does.

[/ QUOTE ]

tried that before i even posted, thanks for trying.

8. BeaterK20

BeaterK20 Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    Maybe this will help: http://coloradok5.com/memberhelp.shtml

[/ QUOTE ]

no dice, i tried that several times too... i keep getting the same message, and it sends me to the same page... [ QUOTE ]
    An account with the same email already exists.
    Please login to your existing account.
    If you have not completed payment, you will be able to complete it after login

[/ QUOTE ] well NO FLIPPIN WAY! its supposed to be the same account, i just want to upgrade it.

and if i put in another email address...[ QUOTE ]
    Username 'beaterk20' is already taken. Please choose another username.

[/ QUOTE ]

and if i change my email address in my profile it does the same thing. i'm getting pretty frustrated with the whole thing, and i'm about to say forget it. someone has GOT to be able to help.

9. BeaterK20

BeaterK20 Guest

i also noticed that if i try to type in "BeaterK20" it tells me that "beaterk20" has already been used. so apparently caps dont matter like the page says it does.

10. CK5

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Let me manually enter you into the new system then you can go from there, I will send you an email. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Let me manually enter you into the new system then you can go from there, I will send you an email. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

nevermind, i fixed it... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. CK5

OK, just noticed that you used the username "beater_k20" in the new system and "BeaterK20" when you first registered so that is the problem. Which username do you want a Membership for?

13. CK5

Ahh OK, wasn't sure what was happening. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif