Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How was your friday night?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Ryan B., Sep 14, 2002.

1. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

This is probably my first ever rant about anything here...
    So i'm at the 7-11 with my freind eric in my <font color="blue">Camaro</font color>...
    Waiting for it to cool down because the selonoid was too hot for the starter to crank...
    And a car with like 3 guys and 2 girls pull up, the guys tell me i have a nice car.... i ask em if they might have some jumper cables to give it a little extra juice....
    5 minutes later the 17 year old punk isn't paying attention and slams his car door into the side of my car. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    I yell "What the F&amp;$#!" and he imediatly says oh i'm really really sorry.... "I didn't dent it"
    So i climb halfway out my window and grab his car door and line it up with the new ding in my paint and yell "BULL$&amp;%% it didn't ding the paint!"
    My friend eric jumps out and the guys are feeling way intimidated and one of the girls in the car hopped out and walked away because we made them uncomfortable. The driver was like give him your phone number.... after i say some more sware words, "You got any money"
    He gives me $10 and says its all he's got, and he's really sorry. I'm staring him down and my friend is standing right next to him.
    And then i pretty much left it at that. I never really feel angry or violent, but that was pushing me. LOL /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif What would you have done? /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif
    I'm waiting at this 7-11 for like over an hour.
    So i ask about 12 more people for a jumpstart and finally some dude helps me and gets me going home.... But i drove home about 4 miles with no headlights because my charging system went wacky. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

toal;ty drunken beligerence. all i remembver is playing bowling with illegral immergrents....

i thoink....this is a;; hersday...i remembrger nothing...

3. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

Friday the 13th was bad for a few people.....

Mr. Nice Guy Rob (The85K5) let me borrow his awesome digital camcorder for Moab....last night he came and picked it up at my house to have it for a wedding up in Washington. Apparently he made one quick stop at a store to get some last minute things and left it on the seat of his car, when he came out....the suspicious looking kids that were parked next to him were GONE, and so was his camcorder! THAT SUCKS!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

Ryan, If the ding didn't remove paint, I can help you BIG TIME. I've got a guy that has done miraculous work on my "other" vehicle, and he can fix all sorts of body dings and it will look like nothing EVER happened. I can give you his contact info, and just tell him I sent you. He does a mobile service, so he'll show up right at your house, work or wherever you want.

Good Luck and get some heatshield for that solenoid!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I went to sleep around 9:30... sorry to hear about your ride Ryan /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dang that sux big time for rob!

Thanks Greg... yeah it took a chip outta the paint... didn't really dent or ding it as much as just taking a small chip outta the paint. theres another little nick in the doors but i mean i don't want any more dings in the paint. I guess i'm being a little anal, but i think its justified. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    I think it didn't help that i was sitting right in my car and i just felt and heard this loud BANG! My first reaction was to beat some ass. LOL /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Zakk- Did ya like me cheering you on, on Thurday? /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

6. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

yes i saw you. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

it is actaully alot of fun. but 3 hours of it is alot...

7. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Zakk- Did ya like me cheering you on, on Thurday?

[/ QUOTE ]

Was this at the dance class for the x-over steering..HE HE...mike /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

8. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Man... that sucks about your ding! Least it's not bigger/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ] From what I remember, it was great!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Yesterday wasn't too good tho... hangovers suck /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

9. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

actually i was so pissed over my camera i didnt think to look at what else was gone, they also took a 90 of my cd's too!.....even though like 30 were burnt i dont think i'll be able to find or even remember what i had! friday sucked big time /forums/images/icons/frown.gif