Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How well does anyone know anyone?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by POWERMAD, Jun 4, 2004.

1. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Who do ya trust? how do ya know ya can trust em?
    What secrets does anyone have hidden away?
    About a month ago a guy I know that has been a freind for years and a freind of the family for longer was living with his brother.
    For whatever reason his bro kicked him out and I let him crash at my place for a bit till he got settled again. Pitched a tent out back and all was cool.
    2 weeks go by and my landlord drops off a yer in violation of the lease and are going to be evicted.
    Needless to say I about crapped and told dude he had to get.
    Right about the same time the neighbors started actin funny, not ha ha either.
    It was like we had the plauge, the ol lady was mentioning that people was starin at her in the store and crap was gettin realy weird, I thought I was being parinoid and didn't know weather to flip people off or what.
    BTW this is a small community where everyone has known each other for ages.
    Anyway a month goes by and we go and pay the rent and the landlord asks if dude is gone.
    We said yes, sorry won't do that agian bla bla, kiss ass, bla bla.
    He then says what are you doing with a sex offender registered at yer place?
    We are lookin at him with the whaaa expression and he gives us a county sherrif alert with dude on the front of it.
    Ever had hot coffee come out yer nose.?
    Dude is a registered sex offender... that used our address as a place of residence.
    Involing a minor female... and a male. Did 10 years for it.
    The sherrif went to every house in a 15 mile radious and gave out the poster and put it on the front door of the local store.
    I was the last to know after a month.
    I was supposed to have recieved one and was told one was delivered by the sherriff. I never seen it and it looks like dude got it and hid it and hauled ass before sh!t hit the fan.
    So for the last month his mug has been on the store door with my adress on it.
    I had to call the sheriff and get that crap takin care of, the ol lady has been wonderin why no one has been callin her back for job interviews.
    What a ****aroo.
    What kills me is my neighbors thought I was cool with letting a freak stay at my place with my kids.
    I am all about helpin a guy out and will go above and beyond the call of duty to help someone.
    Dudes a nice guy and all but that sht aint cool. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I had to ask my boys questions that no child should have to have asked. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I firmly believe that nothing happened (I'm not in jail)
    But that's not the point.
    Nevermind the internet creeps.. monsters are everywhere.
    Ya know what I find disturbing?
    Driving through P-town past the schools and seeing kids 8-10 year olds walking by themselves.
    Maybe I watch to much Law and Order SVU.
    Or maybe I'm not so parinoid after all.
    What a strange couple of days.

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

That automatically crosses the line of friend to foe. There are things you can forgive, but child molesting is not one of them. Next time you see him on the street and he tries to say hi, lay him flat on his #%% ./forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Holy $hit! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Man I bet you freaked. I would have. At least its over now. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I think the same things. I see kids not much bigger then mine walking down the road to school and I think I'll just drive mine.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    That automatically crosses the line of friend to foe. There are things you can forgive, but child molesting is not one of them. Next time you see him on the street and he tries to say hi, lay him flat on his #%% ./forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    i agree 100% /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

5. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.. There are a lot of things you can forgive and forget. But not when it comes to a child..

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif