Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

How'd This Sound?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ChvyWakeBrdr0405, Dec 9, 2002.

1. ChvyWakeBrdr0405

ChvyWakeBrdr0405 Registered Member

How\'d This Sound?

ok well right now ive got my 94 ext cab z71, 4" lift and 33"s. id like to lift it some more, but my dad wants to keep it like it is and get another truck for a project. i found a 73 orange reg cab short bed, 350 TH350, NP205, brand new 12 bolt rear with detroit, 6" superlift, 35 BFG Muds, 15x10 baja wheels, new radiator, heater core, master cylinder, edelbrock carb and intake, new K&N filter and headers, minor stereo system and a semi goofy lookin rollbar for 3500, sound like a good price it seems like a real good starting point for a project, what do you guys think? i alos figure sine the wheels/tires and brand new practically, i could get a body lift for my z71, put those 35"s off the orange truck on my Z and get some 36x14.50 TSLs for the 73? good plan?

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Re: How\'d This Sound?

Sounds like a plan /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Just put a set of 3/4 Ton or 1 Ton axles under that 73 !!!!!!

3. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

sounds ok to me, but try to get them to lower th price a bit.

4. ChvyWakeBrdr0405

ChvyWakeBrdr0405 Registered Member

a little lower price was what i was thinking. its actually on ebay with one bid only and very little time left i know it usually goes up some but i was gonna call the guy and see about just buying straight up for 3500 then see it and then maybe offer like 3000, i think it only has 76,000 miles which seems pretty good and low, and it looks like something that could be a lot of fun, get a 14 FF right away and then a 60 when i find one for less than an arm and a leg