Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Howdy All

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Just wanted to say Hi to all My CK5 Brothers and Sisters out there. Finally got back online after a few months of not having a 'puter. Made sure I renewed My membership as well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif so as to not be a loafer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

P.S.
    Is Z3PR still pissy about the whole Beaver thing? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Welcome back man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. The beaver oil topic really hasnt been discussed in a while so......

3. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Welcome back ! Wondered where you went. Kinda missed those "Lost coast" fishin reports you use to give me now and then. Hope things have been well.

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Kinda missed those "Lost coast" fishin reports you use to give me now and then. Hope things have been well.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Sorry to let You know Dale but we lost about 40,000 acre's of the Lost Coast area from last months forest fires /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif They almost had to evacuate Shelter Cove and they did evacuate Salmon Creek was pretty damn harry for a while there.
    BTW The Snapper and Abs are still tasty as ever

5. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Well holy [darn]!!!! Guess who decided to come around and bless us with his presence!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Welcome back, fawker!!!! You gonna stick around for a wjile or are you too cool for us now????? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Welcome Back! Ya better get those pads going so you can get that post count back up where it should brb does it with both hands. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I heard about the fires. Thats too bad Lotta pretty country burned up /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif At least things grow back fast in that country.
    It always amazes me when I go back home and see areas that were burned or clear cut when I was a kid. Its all lush and forested now. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    Made a few trips to the cove last summer and caught a boat load of snapper and ling. Didn't do too good on the salmon though.
    I'll be back next year.
    Dont know about ZP3R and the beav thing. But maby we could start a thread about how tasty that fresh Pacific Pink Snapper is. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Just wanted to say Hi to all My CK5 Brothers and Sisters out there. Finally got back online after a few months of not having a 'puter. Made sure I renewed My membership as well /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif so as to not be a loafer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

P.S.
    Is Z3PR still pissy about the whole Beaver thing? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, good to see ya. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And yes he is. And I added fuel on a fire by giving Bubba Ray a present at VORRA here last month. Talk about a can of worms it's gonna be! LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

DUUUUUUUUUDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........

How 'bout those Sooners?????????????

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

I'd think Spanky would say hi, but he stayed at the house this weekend. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Steph damn good to here from You Sister /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gifHope all is good in Elk Grove! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif