Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HP printer took a crap, Bought new Lexmark X83

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've been having problems with my printer for the last 6 months. It (HP officejet 600) only worked when it wanted to. So today I broke down and bought a NEW printer. I got a Lexmark X83. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif This think is awsum compaired to my old printer. It tells you "Printing has started" and "Printing complete". I also like the onscreen statas of how full the ink cartages are. Only disslike is it didn't include the USB cable. Had to run back into town to get one.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Gotta say I really like the Lexmark X83 !!!!! I think it is one of the best printer/copier/flat bed scanner all in one unit you can buy for under $200.00 !!!!!! If you need a new printer, or just want one, I recomened the Lexmark X83. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif