Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hp tbi fuel injectors and vrfpr

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by crazy427, Mar 6, 2005.

1. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

I have a set of high perfomance TBI Venom fuel injectors, they flow 10 % more than stock 5.7 injectors.I was running these with vacuum refrence fuEl presure regulator on my truck.( regulator is adjustable ,has new rubber insert with the valve,has had the tube cut down so a external vacuum line can be hooked up , has a 15lbs spring inside becuase the stock vrfpr spring puts out 20 lbs which is to much and i have the cussion valve that goes inline from the vacuum source so that when vacuum is applied it isnt a instant drop or increase in fuel pressure, it smoothly moves up and down). These all worked great on my truck when i had my 5.7 with a mild cam ,perfomace intake and headers. But with my new 383 set-up i doesnt push out the right fuel flow, so i have upgraded to 80 lbs perhour injectors and a stock regulator set to 12 lbs. I paid 299 for the injectors and 100 for the vrfpr with accesories.

asking 250 for the set-up , Pm me with any questions and i will have some pics on monday.

Joe

2. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

Offers any one?These are a must for anyone who has more than a stock tbi engine.[​IMG]

3. Nicks 72

Nicks 72 Registered Member

Do you still have this set up? I would like to install this on a Caprice crate motor I just bought from GM. Its a roller cam throttle body motor.
    Thanx Nick

4. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status

Yes i still have it,about to list it on ebay though.

5. crazy427

crazy427 1/2 ton status