Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hubs

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by k5redneck, Jul 28, 2004.

1. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

I am looking for a set of hubs for a 79 3/4 ton chevy
    its a 10 bolt up front if that matters /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

PM jaysbeast , he was in the red Sub Saturday , he has a few sets maybe he'd sell one . Worth a shot , or you can get premiums for under a bill in town /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. crazykev4x4

crazykev4x4 1/2 ton status

i have a few sets hows 50.00 shippes sound ? u just need lockouts right?? i accept paypal

Kevin

4. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you can get premiums for under a bill in town /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I just called 4wheelparts, they want over a bill for the standard /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. where did u get your from. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

5. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    i have a few sets hows 50.00 shippes sound ? u just need lockouts right?? i accept paypal

Kevin

[/ QUOTE ]

hold on to a set if i cant find any for under a bill around town i will send u a pm.

and yes im just looking for the lockouts and seals /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. pauly383

[ QUOTE ]
    I just called 4wheelparts, they want over a bill for the standard . where did u get your from.

[/ QUOTE ]

UHHH.....4wheelparts , 94 bucks plus tax in February , don't know if they went up since then /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Just looked on their website 1/2 to 3/4 ton is 87.99 , doesn't the 83 have a front 10 bolt ?

7. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I got my premiums from Desert Rat a few years back for $80 I think. Might try them.

Harley

8. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

the 83 aka the 75 now has a dana 44 up front. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif
    the hubs are for the 79 truck i allways drive(my brothers truck). im trying to get the 4wd to work before my hunt starts in the winter. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif hubs are first on my list then the t-case. the 79 has the 10 bolt front. 4wheelparts is saying 120 for hubs, so im going to call around and see. im not wanting to pay much because it is just a dd.

9. pauly383

Well just buy a set here then , if its your brothers truck you don't need premiums /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

10. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

found a set 60 bucks at 4wheelers supply. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    i realy like dealing with them. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif