Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Huge lockdown/evacuation at school today...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NITRO, Oct 30, 2003.

1. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

well today started off like any other normal school day. but after it started, it started gettin weird. we have 5 periods a day which are 70 mins long. I have physics 1st hour and then am an office helper second hour. well, there were more police at our school than usual(usual is one or 2) and usually if something is happening or is going to happen, the secretaries or principle or whoever will let us know. but that didnt happen today. during 4th hour, we went into a code blue lockdown. we figured it was juss to search for drugs. well we were wrong. it was 12:30 when they called the lockdown. 10 mins later one of the vice-principals came into our class, told us to grab our stuff, and start walkin over to the middle school and sit in the gym. so after we get over there, we hear through the grapevine the jus of what is happening. supposedly there was a bomb threat that a bomb would go off in the cafeteria at 1 oclock. well....of course nothing happened...but i guess there was another threat today that the unfinished business of today will be finished tomorrow. school hasnt been cancelled yet...but i have a feeling it may be. i guess ill just hafta wait around and see.

Now, to the point. isnt it kinda gettin pathetic that we have these lil [darn] kids that are my age and werent raised right goin around making threats like this and such? personally...i wasnt scared because i know very few ppl at my school have the intellectual capacity to carry out such a plan at school.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dumbasses, I remember being drug out of class due to bomb threats in the 80's and never ever thinking there was a bomb, just some dumbass kids who don't understand what will happen to them if they are caught... /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

3. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    well today started off like any other normal school day. but after it started, it started gettin weird. we have 5 periods a day which are 70 mins long. I have physics 1st hour and then am an office helper second hour. well, there were more police at our school than usual(usual is one or 2) and usually if something is happening or is going to happen, the secretaries or principle or whoever will let us know. but that didnt happen today. during 4th hour, we went into a code blue lockdown. we figured it was juss to search for drugs. well we were wrong. it was 12:30 when they called the lockdown. 10 mins later one of the vice-principals came into our class, told us to grab our stuff, and start walkin over to the middle school and sit in the gym. so after we get over there, we hear through the grapevine the jus of what is happening. supposedly there was a bomb threat that a bomb would go off in the cafeteria at 1 oclock. well....of course nothing happened...but i guess there was another threat today that the unfinished business of today will be finished tomorrow. school hasnt been cancelled yet...but i have a feeling it may be. i guess ill just hafta wait around and see.

Now, to the point. isnt it kinda gettin pathetic that we have these lil [darn] kids that are my age and werent raised right goin around making threats like this and such? personally...i wasnt scared because i know very few ppl at my school have the intellectual capacity to carry out such a plan at school.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a sad sad day when high schools have "code blue lockdowns" /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

Its also bad when we have to put law enforcment officers in schools to keep peace. Its a nation wide thing now, but can you imagine 20 years ago? Everbody would have been asking "Why are they putting police officers in schools?"... Now days...nobody has to ask.

5. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifI had a friend do this when we were in school.He called and said there was a bomb in the school. We had about 5 bomb threats that week. We would have the rest of the day off so this friend had a bright idea of going home on lunch and calling in with a bomb threat so he wouldnt have to come back to school. After talking later to him he said he no more than hung the phone up and the phone rang it was the police.Now mind you it was the mid 80s so people didnt freak as bad as they do now days.So all my friend got was kicked out of school for the year.Well he got his wish to not have to go to school that day. But the ending to his story is that he killed him self with shootgun to the head about 2 years later.He had a messed up childhood the guys mom stabbed his dad in a drunken rage in front of him so the sad part is he is more then likely better off now /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Its also bad when we have to put law enforcment officers in schools to keep peace. Its a nation wide thing now, but can you imagine 20 years ago? Everbody would have been asking "Why are they putting police officers in schools?"... Now days...nobody has to ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is. The position I'm up for is a school resource officer for a school system that has a total enrollment of 400 students............. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Things have changed. When I went to high school, most of the cars and trucks had loaded guns in them.........Didn't have to stop by the house after school, straight to the fields to blast some dove and quail and pheasant, plus it gave us a couple of extra minutes hunting time in the morning before school. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

well i have seen too much of this type of stuff. I have been evacuated from school twice becouse of bomb threats, and there were about 5lockdowns for actuall situaitions in my HS. Stuff like this is total BS /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

8. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

AT my school last year we had code red,orange,blue,grey, etc etc. for different situations.

Freshman year in april, we had ATLEAST one bomb threat a day for 2 weeks untill they finally announced we would have to make up lost school, then they finally stopped. After that year we would still have one or two a year and I dont think we had any last year. But we did have to worry about "terrorists" /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i can fix this problem... make the punishment for calling in such threats anal violation with a red hot fire poker. Or, for an even more appropriate punishment... how about the anal insertion of a lit M80?

either way, problem solved.

j

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I would think that a better solution would be jail time for the parents...

11. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Then what happens to the kids who hate their parents? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

12. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
    LIVE AT THE MEMORIAL COLLOSIUM...

JEKBROWNS ANAL INVASION TOUR....

brought to you by preperation H and tucks medicated pads.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

13. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    I would think that a better solution would be jail time for the parents...

[/ QUOTE ]

most punks these days would prolly enjoy that... seeing their parents carted off. These dilinquents (sp?) are like animals... you have to punish them directly and physically for it to sink in.

j

14. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

No... You don't get it... If they were brought up right in the first place they would love their parents and they wouldn't even think of such a thing. I have seen happy families with my very own eyes. Kids are great, it's like they are all good friends instead of family. They all look out for one another and they get along together great.

So that's why the parents should go to jail... For being bad parents. Get it? I think they ought to issue licenses to have kids. And if ya blow it? your license is revoked...

15. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    So that's why the parents should go to jail... For being bad parents. Get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, compromise... parents get jail time for fawking up... kids get anally violated. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

in all seriousness, I see what you're saying about the parents etc.. but once the kids are punks, its not like punishing the parents is a deterant anymore.. they just dont care. most people are in denial when it comes to their kids.. think they could do no wrong etc so a "if ur kid screws up, ur goin down" law wouldnt deter much of anything. If you knew the result of calling in the bomb threat was that you'd get the hot poker/M-80 treatment, it dont matter what the hell your parents taught ya, you aint gonna do it!! lol. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

16. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

when i went to school yesterday, we had 8 police and detectives. and then on top of that, we had 3 people from the bomb squad in the next county over. kinda gettin pathetic. the reason why they were so scared is cuz we have had trouble with a kid talkin bout killin the principal and stuff and then the note that we got that made us evacuated came from a student in school. so it kinda freaked them. o well.....morons.

NITRO