Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Huge Sale on Extreme Alloy Wheels!

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by 4wheelcustoms, Feb 3, 2005.

1. 4wheelcustoms

4wheelcustoms 1/2 ton status

We have some incredible prices on all styles of Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Wheels. All Extreme Alloy wheels are aon sale and include center caps. The Series 1079 beadlock rings are also available. Contact me if you need to add lug nuts and I will send you a link to check out. Save big by purchasing directly off our website at http://www.4wheelcustoms.com/Products.asp?Cat=32 or contact me for these great deals.

Feel free to contact us to check availability by PM, email, or phone at 417-881-8747. We have a huge stock of these wheels and they are priced to move!

We have some great deals on Pro Comp Steel Wheels such as the black Rockcrawlers too so check us out!

2. 4wheelcustoms

4wheelcustoms 1/2 ton status

Website updates

You can see a full list of all the wheels on at www.4wheelcustoms.com in the Rockcrawler section and the Xtreme Alloys sections. These are huge savings so place your orders now. We will honor the price of the wheels for tire and wheel combos as well as mount and balance your tires for FREE. Just ask us for a tire and wheel combo price by pm, phone, email, or live chat on the website.

Thanks!