Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Huge Thanks To Nwf.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by ryanstrucking, Oct 16, 2006.

1. ryanstrucking

ryanstrucking 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Just wanted to let everyone know about the AMAZING Customer service I've had from North West Fab from day one (been dealing with them for over two years).

I'm slowly getting all my parts rounded up for my next upgrades and have changed my mind more times than I want to admit and in doing so have had to cancel/ change and rechange my orders. Every time I called they were more than happy to help me with my order and even shelved products that were built just for my aplication:doah: with out issues.

If you are in the market for parts for your K5 check them out.
    There products are top notch BUT there services is second to none.:bow:

Heres a link to there web site incase you are wondering.
    http://www.northwestfab.com

Again.
    Thanks Kyle and Jordan for your help and understanding.:waytogo:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  2. badmix

badmix 1/2 ton status

wow. surprised at a company to do that, especially since they made ya parts specifically. Thats good on them.

3. ryanstrucking

ryanstrucking 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Agree with you 100%.
    I know they probably don't like making a habit of making something and having to shelve it. I felt like **** about doing that to them but ......
    On the flip side, I think I ended up spending another $350 today on a cable shifter for my 205:rolleyes:

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I've had the same experience. I have stuff ordered through them that has been taking an inordinately long time, which Kyle is all too aware of. None of this has been any fault of Kyle's. After burning up the phones on my behalf a few times he took it upon himself to throw some money at the problem and expidite the shipping for me.

As if that wasn't enough he swung by yesterday and not only dropped off my 14 bolt pinion assembly in person...but also took me out to lunch.

Both he and Jordan make customer service their number one priority, which is why I keep spending money there.

Rene

5. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

can't say ive ever done business with them, but they were some darn helpful dudes on the phone when i had some questions about 205 parts.

6. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

I must be the one who's slipped through the crack....again, and again, and again. Oh well, can't complain about their products, top notch. Still having CS issues though.