Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

huge tranny cooler , new in box . Milwaukie,oregon

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by chopped&bobbed77burb, Nov 1, 2005.

1. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

I have a tranny cooler that is new and only pulled out of the box to inspect and to take pictures . this is a factory ford tranny cooler for a 2004 and up f 350 and up . This cooler is huge @ 23x17x1.25 . I bought this last year for my burb and then I swapped out the t350 tranny for an sm465 so I don't need the cooler (it was pretty spendy$300+). This might be a bit over kill for most tranny's but if you do much towing or do alot of slow crawling this cooler is for you . has barbed inlet/outlet to keep a good grip on the hose (use hose clamp to) . also has 4 mount's on the cooler . I would perfer to sell this locally but I will ship AND it will be in a big box and very well packaged to avoid damage during shipping . shipping via UPS (48 STATES ONLY) I'm in Milwaukie,Oregon . $125 cash locally and if I ship this , payment will be via PAYPAL only and only from verified paypal users and no credit card's. due to alot of fraud going on out there No checks of any kind will be accepted . Thanks for looking .

Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  2. chopped&bobbed77burb

bump , I can't believe nobody out there could use this !! I know it's a ford part but theres no ford emblem on the cooler . your buddys won't know you put a for part on your rig :wink1: . this cooler is brand new and never been used .

3. chopped&bobbed77burb

Cooler is sold . :D