Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Huh ????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wasted wages, Dec 19, 2005.

1. wasted wages

wasted wages 3/4 ton status

These two guys meet after not having seen each other for many, many years.

First guy asks the second guy, "How have things been going?"

The second guy speaking very slowly, tells the first guy, "I...w...a...s.....a...l...m...o...s...t......m...a...r...r...i...e...d"

The first guy says in amazement, "Hey, you've lost your stutter!"
    The reply comes,
    Y..e..s,...I....w..e..n..t.....t..o.....a.....d..o..c..t..o..r.....a..n..d..

h..e......t..o..l..d..m..e....t..h..a..t.....i..f.....I.....s..p..e..a..k.....s..l..o..w..l..y...
    I......w..o..u..l..d..... n..o..t.....s..t..u..t..t..e..r."

The first friend congratulates him and than asks about how he was almost married.

W..e..l..l,.....m..y.....f..i..a..n..c..e..e.....a..n..d.....I.....w..e..r..e ..

s..i..t..t..i..n..g....o..n.....h..e..r.....p..o..r..c..h...a..n...d.....t..h..e.....d..o..g...

w..a..s.....s..c..r..a..t..c..h..i..n..g.....h..i..s.....b..a..c..k.....
    .s..o.....I.....t..o..l..d......h..e..r...t..h..a..t..w...h..e..n.....w..e.....a..r..e..
    ...m.a..r..r..i..e..d,.....s..h..e....c..a..n...... d..o.....t..h..a..t..... f..o..r..... m..e...... a..n..d.....t..h..e..n......s..h..e....t..h..r..e..w.......t..h..e.....r..i..n..g.....i..n.....m..y.....f..a..c..e."

"Why should she throw the ring in your face for that?" asks the first
    friend.

"W..e..l..l, .....I..... s..p..e..a..k..... s..o.....s...l..o..w..l..y,..... t..h..a..t.....
    b..y.....t..h..e.....t..i...m...e..... s..h..e.....l..o..o..k..e..d...a..t.....t..h..e...... d..o..g,.....h..e.....w..a..s......l..i..c..k..i..n..g.....h..i..s.....b..a..l..l..s."

2. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Apparently she wasn't aware that her licking duties would be waived forever at the altar.:D

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Q. What kills sex hormones in women?

A. Wedding cake. :haha: