Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hukked on foniks wurked forr me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jan 23, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

2. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

DER!!! me like listen to me Coustom sterio wile I have my hans on mi Stearing weel starin at my trophys. aftr that I get out and like to lok at mi
    14 back rear, with 456 gears GM pose in back /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Rob, /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif ! How dare you make fun of that 6 year old.. He has just as many rights to sell vehicles as you do.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    It is sad when people have reading and writing problems but Jeez, cant you get someone else to type for you when you are writing a for sale add for I am sure well over 4k? Sheeesh /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Looks lihk everthins fahn to mee. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Jeeze and I thought I was bad. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I don't get it whats so funny.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Lifted with attitude!!! chevy pick up
    Vehicle Description

1985 Chevy C20 pickup with 12inches of lift suspention and body... Chevy 355 engin slightly worked .... 4speed low gear trans with a 205 tranfercase... dana 60 front rear and a corporate 14 back rear, with 456 gears GM pose in back and limited slip in front... Stearing was redone and has cross over stearing with stabilization shocks on it...New 44 inch Groundhogs with one piece 8 lug typhone rims on it....Interior is 95% new with about $3000 in to it.... New seat, auto lite gages, new dash bord, ect, ect,... Coustom sterio, with cd player, 10" subwoofers and amp... Has been in severial shows and has won 1 first place and 2 2nd place trophys...

Vehicle Condition

This truck is in near mint condition has been in the woods a few times but nothing major and was cleaned and very well taken care... must see to realy apriciate...

Terms of Sale

personl checks, mony orders, or chashers checks only... I will deliver this truck to any where in NJ, parts of PENN, parts of NY, and parts of Delaware... andy where else please email me...Will also trade for harly motorcyle....1/2 due with in 7 days of end of auction rest due with in 10 days of that or apon pick up or dilivery.... please SERIOUS BIDS ONLY..Other bids will be considerd if reserve is not met... so dont be disapointed...
    Sined:Z3PR

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. uglychevyZZ4

REDFROG, CHEVYHUNY- yer killin me /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    it was late at night, and i could not resist that one, and mandy, i PROMISE i didnt email them about it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

.... I hopp it dudnt beelong to a collaradderk5 mimber /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

8. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

I'm glad you posted it is makes me feel better about mi tipping scills /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif
    my 9 year old types better.. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i PROMISE i didnt email them about it

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

11. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

i PROMISE i didnt email them about it

[/ QUOTE ]

You sick or something?? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

You sick or something??

[/ QUOTE ] Uh, we wont even open that can of worms ok, just let it be and all will be ok, i got off work early after working 12 days strait and man does it feel good to be home /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

LOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Ya gotta admit, the guy's a great sport for the abuse he's been gettin'!!

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I was talking about who signed it..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I know! That's why I thought it was so funny!!

16. uglychevyZZ4

Ya gotta admit, the guy's a great sport for the abuse he's been gettin'!!

[/ QUOTE ] who me? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    I are lostid, i dudnt get it at awl!

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

See my above posts.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. uglychevyZZ4

i - r - lost....

19. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I don't get it whats so funny....
    In reply to:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifted with attitude!!! chevy pick up
    Vehicle Description

1985 Chevy C20 pickup with 12inches of lift suspention and body... Chevy 355 engin slightly worked .... 4speed low gear trans with a 205 tranfercase... dana 60 front rear and a corporate 14 back rear, with 456 gears GM pose in back and limited slip in front... Stearing was redone and has cross over stearing with stabilization shocks on it...New 44 inch Groundhogs with one piece 8 lug typhone rims on it....Interior is 95% new with about $3000 in to it.... New seat, auto lite gages, new dash bord, ect, ect,... Coustom sterio, with cd player, 10" subwoofers and amp... Has been in severial shows and has won 1 first place and 2 2nd place trophys...

Vehicle Condition

This truck is in near mint condition has been in the woods a few times but nothing major and was cleaned and very well taken care... must see to realy apriciate...

Terms of Sale

personl checks, mony orders, or chashers checks only... I will deliver this truck to any where in NJ, parts of PENN, parts of NY, and parts of Delaware... andy where else please email me...Will also trade for harly motorcyle....1/2 due with in 7 days of end of auction rest due with in 10 days of that or apon pick up or dilivery.... please SERIOUS BIDS ONLY..Other bids will be considerd if reserve is not met... so dont be disapointed...
    Sined:Z3PR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ] ------------^, I was fawking with Z3PR, I signed err uhh I mean sined his name....
    I hate it when Ratch is the only one intilllligant enufff to get my humor.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. uglychevyZZ4

the only one intilllligant enufff

[/ QUOTE ]
    :FLIP-OFF: /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif ok, i didnt see that you signed his name /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif