Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HULK

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Anybody planning on going to see the HULK movie ??? I want to. The previews look good.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Going to see it tomorrow... </font>

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

got my tix for saturday morning. This movie is gonna rock. Sam Elliot, Nick Nolte, and Ang Lee is gonna be a bling bling combo... toss in Jennifer Connely (schwing!) and a 1000lb green guy and you've got a cool flick. Some of my friends keep saying that the hulk in the previews "looks unrealistic"... Im still trying to figure out what real-life genetically engineered gamma radiated 1000lb 10' tall green guy they are comparing the Hulk too... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

anyway, I think the flick is gonna rock. The aussie guy that plays BB was good in Black Hawk Down, so he oughta be pretty good here too...

j

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Some of my friends keep saying that the hulk in the previews "looks unrealistic"...

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> That's what makes it so cool, it's "comic book" Hulk instead of "Lou Ferrigno" Hulk. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

5. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

You got that right on Jennifer Connelly....SHHHAAAAAAAAWING! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Some of my friends keep saying that the hulk in the previews "looks unrealistic"...

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green"> That's what makes it so cool, it's "comic book" Hulk instead of "Lou Ferrigno" Hulk. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I read somewhere that Lou Ferrigno is making a cameo in the movie. Gotta be interesting how that goes. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I don't see how this new Hulk could keep his pants on after he changes from David Banner but I'm sure he could get the ladies..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Last May when my friends and I went to Universal Studios in CA we got to see some of the sets on the tour. It was really cool....