Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hummer Centers

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by project84k5, Jun 30, 2005.

1. project84k5

project84k5 Registered Member

Does Anyone Make New Centers For The Hummer Beadlocks.
    I Just Bought 8 Bolt Wheels And I Need Them Recentered, But I Have Heared So Many Bad Things About Usa6x6 That I Am Scared To Even Order Just Centers From Them, Does Anyone Make Them Besides Usa6x6? Thank You For All Of Your Help In Advance!! You Guys Are Awsome

Thanks,
    Ryan

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Yes, there is always Stazworks. Very good reputation and I believe a vendor on Pirate too.

3. usa6x6

usa6x6 Registered Member

Ryan since you asked about my company I am going to respond.
    We have Never had a customer with a problem we refused to service.
    We guarantee our recentered wheels to .030 run out and concentricity (car wheel specifications) and I dont know anyone in the country that recenters for $65 per wheel, machining, welding, sandblasting and cost of center included.
    Second I dont think anybody sells the press in centers we have made for us, they are a perfect fit for the 8 and 12 bolt rims, and at $37 ea I dont think anyone sells flat plate for that?

Lastly please dont believe Everything you read on the internet. ;)

4. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I second Stazworks!!!!!!!! No games and from what I hear, a great product!

5. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

Stazworks!! Standup guy and great products!!

6. 6.2Blazer

6.2Blazer 1/2 ton status

So......which one of the following statements should we not believe?

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Search on Pirate, Stazworks has them, I can't remember who else, at least one other vendor over there.

I will likely buy mine from someone other then Stazworks. They make great stuff but sounds like they are having a lot of trouble meeting demand these days.

8. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I have seen the USA6x6 centers in person. They have worked great for the trucks I have seen them on. If I wasn't selling mine I would be buying a set from them.

9. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

The problem is of course, that so many people have complained about deadlines not being met. I've looked at your website many a times, loved the product line, but felt very unconfident that my order would ever arrive. Thats why I have never ordered.

The members who have complained about your service have several thousand posts on here, and are well respected on this board to speak the truth. I can only believe that his statements were correct.

Would you like to comment on the various "delays"? And since there is such negativity toward your company, how about you allow the option to have wheels sent COD.

10. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

If you offered COD i would order Hummer Centers today. However since i have been looking for centers i have read hundreds of posts on many different BBS's. CK5, PBB, FSC, NorCal, and many stand alone web sites also. Out of those i think i only found 3 or 4 that praised your business. Most said that your products were top notch, but took forever to get.

I could understand that if you were hand delivering them, on foot.... :rolleyes:

11. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the USA 6x6 pressed centers, I was turned on them by a member here who is running them and i have to say they are great. They drop in and get welded, my tires are unbalanced and have the mag. run flats in them and i have the truck up 65-70 mph without a problem. I know alot of people have not been happy with 6x6 but the centers were as advertised and i had them 4 days after ordering.

12. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

What backspacing did they provide? And you say they drop in and weld? Drop in to the original back and weld or to some other seat?

13. usa6x6

usa6x6 Registered Member

Thanks for the Pics Sapper, they look great.
    As far as delays... we do our best everyday... every wheel we make is different in some way.. its not like a production line, it is a one off custom wheel shop. Our average delivery time for wheels is 5 weeks 1 day for the last 12 months. thats far better than our competitors :D AND we are getting faster.

For those of you who distrust, thats ok, for those of you that want a COD we are not going to do that and we dont have to. Our orders are overwhelming. why? our price kicks teeth. Our quality is excellent, We ONLY get business from referrals AND we have several hundred happy customers who refer their buddies.

Once again if somebody has a problem with a product or service we sell be sure and have them contact me! We DO make mistakes but not very often.
    And if we do we fix it immediately.
    Thanks for your time... -Daniel