Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hump and Bump in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by fourx4dazzle, Oct 24, 2004.

1. fourx4dazzle

fourx4dazzle Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif check out www.vv4w.org Pictures and Hump and Bump info. Pictures of last years event and The Blazer Bash 04' can be found on this site. If your looking to have a great time wheelin Nov.5-7 don't miss the Hump and Bump. <font color="purple"> </font>

2. spoolnaround

spoolnaround 1/2 ton status

Looks like a great place to wheel. Not a single K5 out there, I wish I could change that. No way I could make it but looks like a fun run.

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

I already have my reservation. Myself and about 3 of my buds are going. There will be some full sizes there.

4. stallion85

Any of you Arizona boyz interested? It's about 40 minutes north of Vegas.

5. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

I'm VERY interested.... Sorry to admit tho that I have no more vacation for the rest of the year so I won't make it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Looking to hook up w/ you guys next spring I guess....

Marv

6. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm VERY interested.... Sorry to admit tho that I have no more vacation for the rest of the year so I won't make it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Marv

[/ QUOTE ]

I called Marv today and busted his balls on this, I wanted to attend this but my traveling buddy blew all of his vacation this year... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. I would be a smoking time, it looks like the trails are awesome. Looks to be about a 6 hour pull to the spot from PHX.

I am really intrested to do this also, but I don't go anywhere without Amigo #1 and Amigo #2, if they don't go I dont go.....

We do however want to hit the Vega trails this season, maybe some wheeling in December/January up there, we could plan trip???

Rob

7. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

November, same boat as marv on vac. days. Some time after the first of the year I might be able to swing. Is there a backway into there so the GF won't notice we are actually near Vegas?? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. stallion85

Just let me know when you guys want to come out and I could show you some awesome trails around town. Winter time is the best wheelin' out here in the desert

9. fourx4dazzle

fourx4dazzle Registered Member

/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif We are still working out the details for the Havasu run.You can find Darrell and Dean at <font color="blue"> </font> totalkarnage.net for more info. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif