Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Huney get my gun!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BamBamblazer, Dec 20, 2005.

1. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

All i got to say is he BETTER be glad this isnt my kids or grandkids!!! Some people just need to be shot where they stand.

Copied from the Indianapolis star newspaper

Found in icy car, 3 boys are recovering
    Father is arrested, accused of leaving kids in stranded vehicle for nearly 6 hours

By Paul Bird
    paul.bird@indystar.com
    December 20, 2005

GREENWOOD, Ind. -- Three boys, including a 3-month-old, were recovering Monday from exposure after being left alone in an icy car without heat for almost six hours, police said.
    The temperature was 22 degrees when police found the boys at 6:39 a.m. Sunday in their father's car behind a business in the 1600 block of U.S. 31 South. Police said the inside of the car's windows had a coating of frost.
    Their father, Gary W. Willhoite Jr., 27, Greenwood, was arrested on three preliminary charges of neglect of a dependent and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was held Monday in the Johnson County Jail on $10,000 bail.
    The baby's body temperature was 95 degrees, almost 4 degrees below normal, when the boy arrived at St. Francis Hospital South Campus, said Matthew Fillenwarth, investigations commander with the Greenwood Police Department.
    The detective said the baby wore a sleeper.
    The older boys, ages 4 and 6, were snuggled together and covered with a thin blanket, police said. One boy wore shorts and a T-shirt. The other wore a light coat and pajama bottoms. The boys told police they were afraid to leave the baby.
    "I am surprised the children were found alive," Fillenwarth said. "He stranded the car in snow and then left his children to die."
    Police and firefighters began searching about 2 a.m. Sunday after the children's mother, Michelle K. Johnson, 27, said Willhoite arrived home after 1 a.m. without the boys.
    Johnson told police she had left the children with Willhoite so she could attend a family gathering.
    Willhoite initially said he did not know where the children were and thought they were with Johnson. Later, Fillenwarth said, Willhoite told police he could not remember what happened because he had drunk alcohol while taking prescriptions.
    Police later learned that after his car became stuck in snow, Willhoite walked to a gas station near Stop 18 Road and U.S. 31 and called his father about 1 a.m. for a ride home, Fillenwarth said.

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

:angry1: :angry1: ****stick:mad: Glad the kids are ok though.

3. gauder

gauder Banned

Just another reason for me not to own a gun.

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

How in the f**k anyone can do that to kids is beyond me. No quarter.:angry1:

5. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

F****ng dou***bags!