Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hung Like An Elephant

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Jul 30, 2004.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

A man goes to see his doctor because he has an incredibly small penis and wants to know if anything can be done to help him.
    The doctor rolls his eyes and says, "Okay, let's have a look."

The guy drops his pants and the doctor tries not to laugh and says, "You're right! You definitely need help! But you're in luck because we have a new procedure now that uses tissue taken from the trunk of a newborn baby elephant. It doesn't hurt you and doesn't hurt the elephant, so everybody wins."

The guy says, "Sign me up!"

So he checks into the hospital and has the operation. After convalescing for a while, he gets the courage to ask a girl out on a date.

They're having dinner at a nice restaurant, when suddenly his penis rips through his pants, snakes up over the edge of the table, grabs a biscuit, and disappears back under the table. The guy doesn't know what to think, and the girl's eyes are as big as quarters.

"Can you do that again?" she asks.

The guy gasps and says, "I think so, but I don't think my ass can take another biscuit!"

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

thats funny /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I thought it was so funny I told my wife.....I guess she will laugh about it tomorow when she gets it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

That is freakin' funny /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif