Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Husband wanted-chuckle of the day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoAngel, Aug 6, 2003.

1. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

HUSBAND WANTED

A lonely spinster, aged 70, decided that it was time to get married. She put an ad in the local paper that read:

"HUSBAND WANTED, MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70's), MUST NOT BEAT ME, MUST NOT RUN AROUND ON ME AND MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED! ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON."

On the second day she heard the doorbell.
    Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a grey-haired gentleman sitting in a wheel chair.
    He had no arms or legs.

The woman said, "You're not really asking me to consider you, are you? Just look at you...you have no legs"!

The old man smiled,
    "Therefore I cannot run around on you!"

She snorted."You don't have any hands either"!

Again the old man smiled,
    "Nor can I beat you"!

She raised an eyebrow and gazed intently.
    "Are you still good in bed?"

With that, the old gentleman beamed a broad smile and said,
    "I rang the doorbell didn't I?"
    /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

2. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    "I rang the doorbell didn't I?"

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I gotta learn how to do that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Now that is talent. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

hmmm

ding dong /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif