Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hydro Assist --HELP

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 86K5TrailBlazer, Aug 9, 2002.

1. 86K5TrailBlazer

86K5TrailBlazer 1/2 ton status

So I am looking to get setup with a hudro assist pkg. First off I have already aquired Agr Box and Super Pump /forums/images/icons/frown.gif But after hearing from some guys having problem with return line size causing cavitation and such. I also dont want to cheese ball this with a filler neck extension, i know its not a big deal but it just sounds cheesy to me. So do you guys think that if I get a racing ps pump with -6AN out -10AN return lines and run a huge reservoir with filter like HOWE and call it a day. Questions i have is anyone running something like this? Will any old early style pump/racing pump work? -- Or are the AGR system complaints really not that bad. Im already 600 into this with lines fittings box and pump, I can still return the pump at Summit, but is the extra expense in the above gonna be worth it?

2. 86K5TrailBlazer

come on someone out there has something like this right? ? ? ? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

help a brotha out! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

3. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

thebigdaddyof2 has it. mayb he can help ya

NITRO

4. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I ran mine with the cheesey neck filler extension for a couple of years with no issues. I loved my AGr set up, it worked flawlessy for me.

5. 86K5TrailBlazer

thanks and I know you use it so, im just gonna finish with the ram and leave it alone!

Thanks /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

6. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

I think a cavalier steering pump is remote reservior, maybe a vette one as well