Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hydro-boost brake system ? and help needed PLEASE !

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by big d, Dec 4, 2003.

1. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

GUYS/GIRLS, could some one please measure me the length of the hose from the remote resevior to the pump(total length) and also distance of hose curvetor and length. a pic would be great also. i have not been able to locate this hose in the aftermarket from auto zone or o'riley's. it might be a g.m. only part and i dont want to shell out that kind of $$$$. the oriley guys said if i can get demensions, they may be able to hook me up with something thatll work. sorry so long, but the yard i got the hydraboost out of, cut the hose. thanks in advance. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

i think NITRO is who i sold hydroboost to, so he should have it all laying somewhere, he might be able to help, i took it from a 76 1 ton

good luck

3. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

thanks man ! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

hey randy, i didnt buy that hydro boost from ya...but i wish i woulda /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif sorry..dont know who ended up gettin it.

NITRO

5. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    please measure me the length of the hose from the remote resevior to the pump(total length) and also distance of hose curvetor and length.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I dont think it should be too much longer than 6-8". Why not mount up your pump and reservoir and then bend a piece of wire into a shape that is close? Then you can get a hose that is a little longer on both ends and trim it to fit.

6. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

problem solved. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif(gm used a cut down heater hose for it)thanks for the advice any ways kenny. ya makin it back up this way for x-mas ? later.

7. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    i think NITRO is who i sold hydroboost to, so he should have it all laying somewhere, he might be able to help, i took it from a 76 1 ton

good luck

[/ QUOTE ]You sold it to me /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif