Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hydro clutch part please

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by sweetk30, Jul 8, 2006.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

next time someone is at a yard with the 96-up chevy trucks with a nv4500 tranny i need the clutch hose from the master to the slave unit, or the slave end with some hose. the slave in the bell for the throw out. not the external slaves of 95-down.

to get a hose you need to buy a master and line/hose from gm for over 120 bucks. aftermarket is only master no hose.

i am swaping in a 96-up tranny on my hydro truck but the fitting is diffrent style. so i want to try and splice in the correct fitting and make it work.

i looked at the master for the 88-up trucks and it mounts diffrent holes and no rod . nothing like are 87-downs.

thanks to anyone or to any info to find one.

2. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

have you talked to a shop about getting one made? today after work i plan on callin around and seein if i can get a hose made for less than the dealer wants for em.

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

i dont know of any shops. i can make it work if i just had the slave end. truck i pulled the tranny from was missing it already .