Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I almost opened the new E-Mail Virus!! whewee!close one!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Neil, Jul 28, 2001.

1. Neil

Neil 1/2 ton status

It was on my yahoo e-mail. It said " I need your advice on this" and it had a picture ataached..Look out for this. I scanned it and it was a virus. Beware my fellow K5/GM enthusiasts.

Neil H.. Alabama.. '78 K5 400ci 4x4 AT,AC,PW Cheyenne. '74 C10 3spd/floor 250ci 4x2

2. Cavalry

Cavalry 1/2 ton status

upstate NY(although I cant figure out why)
    There is alot of this one going around...I get about 3 of these a day

"There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness"
    Luke
    84 K5

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Yeah I just got it today... It has it listed as it wants my opinion of this... but it's about Dale Earnhardt.... so I've seen a lot of forms of now. Here's yet another one to watch out for...

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

4. slider79blazer

slider79blazer 1/2 ton status

do you guys use AOL or something else becuase I haven't seen any of those yet thank goodness.

<font color=purple>whats a 4 letter word for farm wagon?</font color=purple> <font color=blue>ford</font color=blue> [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/slider79blazer>http://community.webshots.com/user/slider79blazer</a>

5. Neil

Neil 1/2 ton status

I got another one last night! I saw where this is all over the web now. beware folks..Is this what they are calling the "Code Red virus worm" on the news??

Neil H.. Alabama.. '78 K5 400ci 4x4 AT,AC,PW Cheyenne. '74 C10 3spd/floor 250ci 4x2