Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I always knew she was stoooopid

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Jan 13, 2006.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

I really can't stand KFC, but only because their food sucks...

NEW YORK (CNN) - Television star Pamela Anderson is leading a campaign to have the bust of Kentucky Fried Chicken founder Harland Sanders removed from the Kentucky state capitol.

In a letter to Gov. Ernie Fletcher, the former Baywatch star says suppliers for the fast food chain, now called KFC, engage in cruel and unusual treatment of chickens, including tearing the heads off of live birds, spitting tobacco into their eyes and spray-painting their faces.

Anderson wrote the letter with the help of People for the Ethical Treatment of animals. In a statement issued by PETA, Anderson said, "The bust of Colonel Sanders stands as a monument to cruelty and has no place in the Kentucky state capitol."

Brett Halle, communications director for the governor, told CNN, "We understand that people have a passion for their causes, but Harland Sanders is a beloved man, and as far as this state is concerned, he exemplifies the best of Kentucky. The governor has no intention of moving his statue. If we were going to move it, it would be to a more prominent position where more people could see it."

A spokeswoman for KFC told CNN that the letter is "just another misguided publicity stunt by PETA in their attempt to create a vegan society."

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

She needs to do what she does best, let her boobies do the communicating, and try to keep her pants from getting to far up her...

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

she's not even very good at that. :rolleyes:

i think we just need to send her back to Canada.

4. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

How refreshing it would be to wake up tomorow and find no hollywood celebrities were left.

5. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Fishing accross the border, EH?

6. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

huh?

7. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

Hunting for Canuks still awake tonight that might take the bait, kinda like that Celine Dione joke last week.:haha:

8. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

You know what's really funny? I read that article, and immediately I had a craving for chicken..... mmmmmmmmmmmmm, nuggets.