Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I am a Dumb Ass

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Chaz88K5, Oct 22, 2000.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

OK i think i have done the dumbest thing in the world last week...well any way i went muddin and got side ways and jumped it some how and got about 3 feet of air...well after i hit the ground i had no power at all...it was only runin on 7 cylinders and i just could no figure it out....it also sounded like i had a exhaust manifold leakin (the prob should i have clicked in my head what was wrong!)..so thursday morn i take it down to the local dealer to check it out..well i get a call about a half hour later and guess what the prob was.....hum a spark plug wire fell off...oh my god i felt dumb...i even checked that befor i took it in so to just put a wire back on i got charged the shop min....50 bucks...what a crock of [censored] but i guess it was my own fault.....next time i need to check it out a little closer....and avoid goin back to the dealer just because i dont want to be laughed at again...
    well that it for my week of stupidy...

"whoo my new pic is on the photo page...check it out!!"

2. Chewy

Chewy 1/2 ton status

Sometimes you learn the hard way.

[​IMG] '87 Beast
    Colorado, USA

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> Don't get too down on yourself. In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, " We've all pulled a few boners...." Hell, it isn't as bad as this guy I was pumping gas next to last week, I looked over and he was pouring trany fluid into his valve covers ! Can you say, " Hello ?...ring..ring..hello ? ....please answer the clue phone ! " Besides, I pulled one a couple weeks ago myself, I took my Blazer to the dealership to set my timing....I wasn't sure, so it cost me. Oh well, Like I always say, " It's only a mistake if you don't learn from it ."</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

4. rich'90

rich'90 1/2 ton status

Hey don't feel bad, I do that kinda crap all the time. I just like to learn the hard way. Makes me remember it better.

Go heavy or Go home[​IMG]

5. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

everyone does stupid sh!t like that...

90K5

6. Topher

Topher Registered Member

LOL! Rich, I can totally relate. Makes me remember stuff better too!

Chris