Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I am a GOD beside men.. Look out FATMAN

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DUKE, May 23, 2003.

1. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

I just invented the worlds best sandwich.

Fry and egg. Toast 2 peices of toast. beat another eag in a bowl. Take the toast out and stick one side in the egg ( as if you are making french toast ) and then put it in the pan, once cooked take it out and butter the other side, put back in the pan and cook ( like grilled cheese ) put some mild cheder on the bread, put the fried egg on more cheese ( an option slice of thin ham would be nice here too_) and then the other peice of bread. continue to cook like a grilled cheese. then enjoy your fired egg, french toast, grilled cheese, ham and cheese. its a 4 in one sandwich

not that it was that genius, it couldnt deside what to eat for lunch.

See a physisian before eating this sandwich. Do not eat if you have heart problems. Not responsible for heart attacks.

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

The mark of a good sandwich is when your arteries harden just thinking about it...while you're drooling.

I'm hungry now... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Rene

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I just fry up a pound of bacon and wrap it around a stick of butter coat it with egg and deepfry it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Congratulations, you just invented the Monte Cristo sandwich. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font>

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Congratulations, you just invented the Monte Cristo sandwich.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    On a side note ,I created a sandwich the other day. You take a hanful of peanuts and crush them into a paste and spread on one slice of bread , then take some fruit and blend with gelitan, and spread on othe slice.Put slices together for an MMMmm MMMmmmm snack, I call it a penisbutter and toejam sandwich... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I just invented the worlds best sandwich.

Fry and egg. Toast 2 peices of toast. beat another eag in a bowl. Take the toast out and stick one side in the egg ( as if you are making french toast ) and then put it in the pan, once cooked take it out and butter the other side, put back in the pan and cook ( like grilled cheese ) put some mild cheder on the bread, put the fried egg on more cheese ( an option slice of thin ham would be nice here too_) and then the other peice of bread. continue to cook like a grilled cheese. then enjoy your fired egg, french toast, grilled cheese, ham and cheese. its a 4 in one sandwich

not that it was that genius, it couldnt deside what to eat for lunch.

See a physisian before eating this sandwich. Do not eat if you have heart problems. Not responsible for heart attacks.

[/ QUOTE ] You can belive that the Fatman will have too try your sanwich.

7. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    <font color="green"> Congratulations, you just invented the Monte Cristo sandwich. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

What the H E L L ?!?!?!?!?!? I saw that stupid A S S movie there was no sandwiches in it. Ive never heard of such a thing. Wait google ... searching...... oh my sandwich is NOTHING like a stupid monte crisco
    directions for a monte crisco
    Ingredients
    2 slices bread
    1 teaspoon mayonnaise
    1 teaspoon prepared mustard
    2 slices cooked ham
    2 slices cooked turkey meat
    1 slice Swiss cheese
    1 egg
    1/2 cup milk

Directions
    1 Spread bread with mayonnaise and mustard. Alternate ham, Swiss and turkey slices on bread.
    2 Beat egg and milk in a small bowl. Coat the sandwich with the egg and milk mixture. Heat a greased skillet over medium heat, brown the sandwich on both sides. Serve hot.

way to go budy, as good as the monte crisco sandwich sounds, mine is still original and probably better. I will have to try this sandwich for lunch to see.

8. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Toast 2 peices of toast

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious, but wouldn't it be better toasting 2 pieces of bread? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. DUKE

DUKE 1/2 ton status

i cant make the sandwich for you! yes put bread into a toaster, or toaster oven, to make toast. If you toast bread you come out with an entirely different sandwich, you poor noobie. You must toast the toast to pull off this master sandwich.