Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I am a good dog owner

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4by4bygod, Feb 14, 2007.

1. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

It has snowed so much since yesterday morning, I had to shovel out some pathways in the yard so my dog could poop without freezing his nads off.

not that he's spoiled or anything..

2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

YOUR JUST A GOOD MAN !!!now GTD on the other hand....i end up hitting him in the feet with the shovel cuz he won't stop attacking the snow being thrown from it.i need a web cam so you guys can see what he does.dumbass :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

My dogs would just have to learn to use the toilet if it snowed that much here.

5. Craig Artzner

Craig Artzner 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Same here. An hour south of you in Massillon. We have 2 dogs, I shoveled a 4' by 4' section of yard for them to do their business. Did you get the sleet like we did down here? All our snow had a thin layer of ice on it this morning, made the snow heavy as hell to shovel...

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i guess thats where GTDs size comes in handy.as i open the door"go dumbass, what the **** did i open the door for??":haha: he will stick his head out and sniff."thats it,let the cold air in!!!":mad: :rotfl: :rotfl: AAAAA dogs

7. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

No, we didn't get sleet.. came down in small flakes, with a nasty wind blowing it everywhere.. you guys got it way worse than we did, from what I understand..

8. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

lol.. :haha:

speaking of size..my dog isn't short.. coal is dane / lab, so he's tall enough to put his head on the kitchen table while standing on all fours..his problem is, he's part lab, only in theory.. he won't even stand on wet grass to go pee, without getting all fussy..without the trails I cut , he wouldn't leave the house..

Until he was about 4, he was an outside dog, living in colorado springs.. all he had was a doghouse, a blanket, and a light bulb to keep him warm.. obviously, he grew to hate snow, and anything related to being outside..of course, no human contact, and surviving by having a kindly neighbor throw food over the fence for him periodically will do that to a dog I guess..

9. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Even the dogs down south are pussies. :haha:

My dog doesn't care unless there's snow up to his chest...and then he'll just squat on the edge of porch and take a dump off the side. :haha:

10. B_to_C

B_to_C 1/2 ton status Author

Ahem,

When posting on a public forum you must be mindful of other municipalities rules and regulations...

For example: In Boulder there are NO PET OWNERS.

Only pet gaurdians. Another prime example of the amazingly productive city council we have here :rolleyes::doah:

11. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING?!!!

I hate to think what they would do if they ever found out that certain pets make for good eating :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: !!! (Asian community)

12. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

A pet guardian? wow.. those guys have waaay to much time on their hands.. how did they come to make this ruling?.. I'd feel better if they decreed that " pet owners" had to be called "hired staff", or "pet attendants" because that's closer to the truth, lol..