Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I am getting married

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by ramjet gmc, Apr 22, 2004.

1. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

Well it is time to drop the secret I have been keeping from my ck5 friends
    I am getting married that is right I found the right woman I can hardly believe it myself
    The luck woman’s name Erin J and she lives in Orlando FL and that is why I have been a party poper and not gone on some of the 4x4 runs I fly to FL every weekend or every other to see her she and her son 2yr old will be moving to my home in NJ in June
    People told me when you meet the right one you will know it ( I was not a believer ) but now I am !!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. tweek

tweek 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gifCongrats Welcome to the club...........remember what pops said......ain't it true........Good Luck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

3. ramjet gmc

i do in fact i just removed it i thought it might get it me it truble but it is so true /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

congrats, i tie the knot in about a yeat /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

good for you man, good luck and congratulations, mind if I ask how you two met?

6. ramjet gmc

i go to fl to visit mom and dad every orher month or so and i went down for x -mas and we went to Walt Disny ecpcot the germany for dinner well ther you sit at large tables 10 to 15 prople and i sat next to her and they start singing drinking songs ( looking like she was not to far out of school )" i say just act like you don't know the songs" she smiled /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif ( see we both went to the dinner show with the famly) /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

thats cool, been to that place /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif, some reaosn I didn't meet a chick, I think I was 12 and sitting next to a wall though.

8. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

Congratulations!!! I've only been married for just under three years so I am still a rookie!! The key, in my briex experience, is to have more ups than downs. I will say that taking on the child can be difficult. You have the advantage of the child being you. My wife had three kids when I met her. At the time, they were 5, 9, & 10. Now they are 10, 14, & 15. Good luck and I wish you the best of luck!!

9. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Congrats Pat! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Look's like you got a good wheeling team now.

10. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Congrats Brother. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif.

I will say this. May all of your Ups and Downs, be between the sheets
    Boss

11. chevblazk5

chevblazk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

congrats /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. puck k5

puck k5 Registered Member

Congrats, /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif man,I wish you luck in the coming years together. I`v been married 7 years. An i am not going to lie to you they have not all been good ,but there have been more good than bad .I would not trade her for the world.Oh, an remember a k5 is good for more than wheeling you know what i mean /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif.Hope to see you on the trails when i get there. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

13. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

AHHHHH, I'm speechless. Congrats bro. I hope I get invited. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Think it would be cool to have a boatload of lifted K5's at a wedding. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

14. puck k5

puck k5 Registered Member

yah that would be cool Wayne.He could get a K5 salute. Not to mention .Could you imagine the the wedding parade when everybody drives to the reception /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif. Every Ford driver along the way would be intimidated /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Congrats Brother /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

best of luck to ya