Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I am going to cry myself to sleep tonight

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Hossbaby50, Jan 17, 2003.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I am feeling really bad about myself and my truck now. I feel like a total p*ssy. I feel like someone kicked me right in the sack. No pride and my manhood hurts. I just spent half the day sitting in a driveway parked next to Steve Fox's Blazer. I was over at Tim's house getting a custom NP208 crossmember built and Fox's truck is there for some bumper work. I couldn't help but /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif when I looked a Steve's truck then I would feel /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif when I looked back at mine next to his. Thanks for making me feel like crap here Steve. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If you donated your front axle or tires to me I might feel a little better about myself and my truck.

P.S. Steve your truck is Awesome. One day I might be able to hang with you on the trails. Today isn't the day and tomorrow doesn't look good either, but one day I won't feel like a big mangina when I park next to your rig.

2. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

Sounds like locker room talk...his is SOO much bigger than mine /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

There was a time when Steve still had 35's and a D44 front end with very little fender trimming...your truck will get there someday.

Remember, it ain't how deep you fish, it's how you wiggle the bait. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rene

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Ya, I feel like I am in a locker room at Grambling or something.

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    There was a time when Steve still had 35's and a D44 front end with very little fender trimming...your truck will get there someday.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ha. I remember when it still had 10 bolts front and rear. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

well hey look on the bright side at least you dont drive a truck where the cab roof is at eye level. Then you would feel realy bad i bet. But hey it goes 45+mph down rutted logging roads so its all good...