Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I am going to do it !!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pauly383, Nov 30, 2004.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Soon , I am cutting the rockers out of my truck ...........any AZ guys want to help fix this early January [​IMG]

I want to put in some steel and paint them white so they blend in . I still intend to keep it clean kinda and redo the interior since I drive it and camp with it . I just refuse to do lots of intensive body work for a truck that is dual purpose and may get dinged occasionally no matter how careful I am , a little damage is ok I guess ............did I just say that . Truck is meant for work and play . Come to think of it my tires look too small now too /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I like your truck. Looks just like mine but yours gets wheeled. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. az-k5

az-k5 1/2 ton status

Mine started with just that attitude when I put sliders on. Harley says the same thing, but 3 dents this weekend and he still wanted a harder line. AZ has no rust but we sure do have cancer of the sheetemetal.

This is why
    [​IMG]
    This trail is mainly flat sand and crosses in the middle of the pic, where all of our rear tires are. This is how body meets rock. AZ is just a place to find that "new line," it is unavoidable.

I don't know how much time I will have but you can have all of the info I know.

4. 84blazin

84blazin 1/2 ton status

Im willing to lend a hand.. Lemme know a date. Hopefully get to know you guys better /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif