Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I AM GOING TO GO POSTAL LONG *UPDATE*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Redfrog, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

If you want to read a novel feel free to read this if not
    close the page now /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

All was going go today until about a hour ago. I was on my way home from work as usual except this time I had a buddy with me giving him a ride home. He had some body hammers with him that he used today at work (not a big deal I thought) so anyway I pass a state police car just like I do every night. he sits in the same spot every night /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif so anyway I pass him and he pulls out behind me (this is new) I make a turn that I always take.
    He flips on the cherrys. as he walks up to the truck I am rolling down the window (didn't I kinda have to) he asks for my license (no biggie) then he see's my buddies body hammers and freaks the [censored] out. He want's to know where we have been what we were doing ect.... So after that He asked for my insurance card. I say just a sec let me find it. he says to come back to his car when I find it. So I find it and go back to his car and get in. he explains that I had a burnt out license plate light and I was getting a written warning for it. Which kinda suprized me that I got a written warning for that but it's cool, because
    he is doing his job. that does not bother me at all. it was when he started accusing me for not wearing my seatbelt because he seen me and my buddy putting them on. I said WHAT I always wear my seatbelt (which I do) I explain to him that I was rolling down my window when he pulled me over and that was what he saw. He did not believe me at first but after a little persistance and me saying "pull me over anytime" to check (which was stupid) Did he finally believe me. That was what made me mad about the whole thing. He was cool until that point and then turned in to a A$$ as soon as I told him he was wrong. It may have been stupid to do so but I was not going to pay a seatbelt fine when I HAD IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast foward about 20 mins later, I get home and look for some parts I ordered from JEGS on Sunday that I paid for the 2 day shipping for $19.95 and they were not here. I check the tracking # before I left for work and 1 box was on the truck coming to be delivered and the other was still in OHIO which I kinda found odd but I did not think to much about it. So anyway I check the tracking# to see WTF is going on and it said this "Package not due for delivery" So they Drove by my house and realized that I paid for it to be here tomarrow and they just kept on driving /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifWTF is that all about /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I called Jegs to find out why and he said the order was processed on Monday so it would be Wednesday before I got them I was like I realize this BUT why did they not deliver what they had on the truck today. He response was " your the one that paid for the 2 day" So let it be known DO NOT PAY FOR 2 DAY SHIPPING FROM JEGS THEY USE FED-X AND THE DON'T HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE AT ALL /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

*UPDATE*
    Well FED-X just showed up *I think* About 10 min ago I heard the door bell ring by the time I got to the door no one was there so I opened the door. And guess what I seen, that's right my packages BUT they were leaning against the door in a manner that I had to go out the back door and go around to the front house Just to bring them in. THE MORON PROPED THEM AGAINST THE DIVIDER IN THE GLASS. I COULD NOT GET THE DOOR OPEN
    NO MORE FED-X /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

and yes I feel better /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

Re: I AM GOING TO GO POSTAL LONG

Do you feel better now? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    when all else fails play dumb

[/ QUOTE ]

Your sig says it all. Do this when you are pulled over. As far as Fed Ex is concerned, I only used them a couple of times and they are never on time. But in their defense, they will not deliver to you twice when they can wait and deliver to you only once when the other package is on board.

You have no control over what delivery service a vendor chooses to use so it's out of your hands. But you might let the vendor know how Fed Ex treated your order and ask that they switch to another service. Other than that,,,

Have a good day! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

FYI- if you get pulled over in Vermont for a traffic violation- you DO NOT HAVE TO exit your vehicle and enter the cops for said traffic violation-

just had a BIG court case- supreme court ruled in favor of the driver-

Brandy

5. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Fed Ex SUCKS! The other day it was pouring down rain. I took the dog out to dump, then we came back in. I was sitting on the floor next to the front door looking in the closet, then I want to go out to my truck and when I opened the door the box was lying out in the rain! Dumbass didn't even knock, he just dropped it at the door! He got lucky that there was so much paper in the box or my new mint-condition camel tan sunvisors for my 79 Bandit TA would have been ruined! Bastard always leves packages without knocking. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I got sued for payment of a package that I did not receive. After some investigation on the tracking, it turns out that the idiot driver gave the package to the A hole that was in the process of burglarizing my house and the burglar SIGNED for it! Go figure! Never found the burglar but I won the suit seeing as how I proved it wasn't my sig.

7. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    As far as Fed Ex is concerned, I only used them a couple of times and they are never on time.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, I have had good luck with FedEx the few times I have used them (other than the lady at my local station is a bitch). They are always on time...which is part of my bitch about them. My mom ordered a Dell computer 2nd day or 3rd day (don't recall), but the computer showed up one day early (enough so that it could have been on the truck for delivery). They refused to deliver or let her pick it up because she paid for the 2nd or 3rd, and that is when it was going to be delivered. SHe could have picked it up early IF she paid the difference between the two shipping options. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

Fed-ex has been more on time for me than UPS. Although, I've gotten so much shipped UPS, I know the guy. He's watched my truck get built up and likes it. Hell, he was bringing me all the pieces!

9. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

LMAO at the update. I ordered a front valance for a 73 Trans Am once. The Fed-Ex guy did the prop thing on the door and when my wife's friend opened it, it about knocked her over. Dumbass......